Workday Financials Consultant
Company: Collaborative Solutions
Posted on: March 28, 2020
Collaborative Solutions is seeking Financials Consultants with
Financial Management systems experience and expertise in the areas
of General Ledger, Billing, Receivables, Procurement, Payables,
Expenses, Asset Management and/or Projects. As a Consultant, you
will guide clients through the transformation, implementation and
operation phases of a Workday implementation. Additionally you must
have a technical aptitude and be capable of configuring the product
to meet the business requirements and design specifications.
- Become a Workday Financials expert with knowledge of design,
configuration, testing, and implementation.
- Leverage your expertise to recommend the best solution based on
the client's requirements, budget, and timeframe; with the
flexibility to adapt the scope as additional needs are
- Guide the customer through facilitated design sessions and
configuration decisions based on best practices and an
understanding of the customer's unique business requirements at all
stages of the project.
- Regularly engage and support the client through all phases of
the project, ensuring a smooth transfer from legacy systems to the
- Perform multiple tasks under limited direction, while regularly
keeping the client, your project team and your Engagement Manager
abreast of changes or progress related to the project.
- Act as a mentor to fellow consultants and analysts, including
providing support for shadow assignments.
- Actively participate in update training and internal
opportunities to share one's skills and learnings with others
within the organization.
Skills & Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field
required; Master's degree, preferred.
- 5+ years of hands-on functional financials experience with
PeopleSoft, Oracle, SAP or other ERP financial management systems,
- Proficiency with business processes including: general ledger,
budgeting, cash management, grant management, chart of accounts
re-design, procure-to-pay, purchase order conversions, expense
management, fixed asset management, and/or order-to-cash,
- Prior experience leading or managing teams, required.
- Report writing experience and/or Workday Financials
certification, highly desired.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment, with a solid commitment to
- Passion for exceptional customer service and customer
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with the ability
to effectively manage customer expectations.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, particularly
Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint programs.
- Willingness to reach across teams to accomplish defined
- Up to 75% travel.
Equal Opportunity statement:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or status as a
Vietnam or disabled veteran.
Because we do business with the government, we must reach out to,
hire and provide equal opportunity to qualified people with
disabilities. If you'd like to voluntarily submit your disability
status to us, please use the url in this posting to complete the
Voluntary Self-Identification of Disability form and send it to
EEO@collaborativesolutions.com. Any answer you provide will be kept
private and will not be used against you in any way.
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use
the back button within the application, not the back arrow within
Keywords: Collaborative Solutions, Pleasanton , Workday Financials Consultant, Accounting, Auditing , Pleasanton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!