Senior Manager, Finance
Company: Blackhawk Network
Posted on: June 25, 2020
About Blackhawk NetworkAt Blackhawk Network, we shape the future
of global branded payments through the prepaid products,
technologies, and networks that connect brands and people. Our
collaborative innovation and scalable, security-minded solutions
help our partners to increase reach, loyalty, and revenue. We
believe our future holds great things for Blackhawk Network and its
partners. We believe that together, we can shape the future. Our
beliefs? Win as one team, be innovative, global excellence and be
inspiring! So, what are you waiting for? Shape your career and join
our global network.OverviewWe are looking for a Senior Manager of
Corporate FP&A to join our Finance team. This is a critical
function for BlackHawk Network, providing guidance to the broader
finance team to help the CFO, Executive team and Board with timely
financial visibility and insights on the business. This team runs
Blackhawk's planning activities including the consolidation of
monthly forecasts and the Annual Planning process. This role
provides leadership in terms of strategic, forward-thinking
financial support, controls and decision support, to achieve the
business performance targets. He/she will need to be comfortable
operating in an environment where perfect data is not available and
assumptions are required to estimate short-term P&L
implications as well as build long-term financial projections. This
role requires strong communication skills and a great deal of
interaction and relationship building with key stakeholders across
finance and the leadership team.Responsibilities
- Direct the overall process for the bottoms-up development of
the annual expense budget, resource planning analysis, and rolling
- Establish and maintain strong business controls; drive
increased visibility into expense risk areas.
- Provide a high level of thought process to recommend areas for
improvement and lead projects to enhance the reporting and
- Enhance and/or define reporting requirements to support the
business and operations - standardize them, - centralize
- Make recommendations as changes occur in business drivers,
reporting requirements, and organization structures. Understand the
implications on the overall company business model.
- Provide management team with insightful decision support and
drive executive level ad hoc financial analysis as
- Develop metrics to track team-specific and company-wide trends,
identify opportunities, clearly communicate recommendations, and
collaborate across all levels of the organization.
- Assist with preparation of quarterly Board and Lender
- Assist with Company's 5-year modeling process
- Support ad hoc projects and help define process & systems
improvements to support company growth.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or related field; MBA
- 10+ years of progressive finance experience leading corporate
planning initiatives across global organizations with both business
unit and geography based structures.
- Strong budgeting, forecasting, and analysis experience
required, with previous FP&A leadership experience.
- Familiarity with enterprise planning software, including design
and on-going efficiency enhancements. Host Analytics experience
- Strong collaboration and team building skills, especially with
the Accounting organization
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects and competing
- Roll-up-the-sleeves attitude and a hands-on approach.
Blackhawk Network is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Employer. Blackhawk Network believes that diversity leads to
Keywords: Blackhawk Network, Pleasanton , Senior Manager, Finance, Accounting, Auditing , Pleasanton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!