Accounts Receivable Specialist
Company: 10x Genomics Inc
Posted on: January 26, 2023
About the Role/Team:
Under the direction of the Accounts Receivable Manager, this
individual will be an integral member of the accounting team. This
individual will partner with other departments within the company
to streamline processes that impact the accounting function.
Individuals applying for this position must be self-starters,
flexible in changing direction and methods, thrive in a fast-paced
environment, excel at managing multiple priorities, able to
effectively communicate with all levels within the organization and
have the prior work experience to immediately contribute to the
accounting close processes as well as invoicing and collections
The ideal candidate will have a strong attention to detail who will
work well as part of a team. Must have excellent time management
abilities, deadline oriented and provide great customer service.
This person needs to be extremely organized in order to keep track
of all of the emails, letters and calls related to customer
What you will be doing:
- The AR Specialist will be responsible for major areas of the
- Daily processing of customer invoices.
- Collections and responding to customer inquiries or
- Resolving payment discrepancies
- Posting of accounts receivable payments
- Processing refunds
- Partner with operations partners to ensure accurate information
is entered into the sales order system.
- Monthly, quarterly and annual close process including account
reconciliations and account review.
- Assist and interface with external auditors for annual
- Process documentation in compliance with Sarbanes Oxley
- Producing reports as required by management
- 1+ years of experience working in the general accounting
- Strong knowledge of general accounting with strong attention to
- Strong MS Office skills, especially Excel skills.
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication
- Must manage multiple priorities well and handle projects with
short deadlines with extreme attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a team-based environment.
- Must be able to take full ownership of assignments and
- BA degree preferred
- Prior experience in Oracle a plus
#LI-JF1Below is the salary range for this full time position. The
actual base pay will depend on several factors unique to each
candidate, including one's skills, qualifications, and experience.
At 10x, the base salary is also just one component of the Company's
total compensation package.This role is also eligible for 10x's
annual bonus program, equity grants, and comprehensive health and
retirement benefit programs. Your 10x recruiter can share more
about the specific salary range during the hiring process.Pay
Range$78,000-$95,000 USDAbout 10x Genomics
At 10x Genomics, accelerating our understanding of biology is more
than a mission for us. It is a commitment. This is the century of
biology, and the breakthroughs we make now have the potential to
change the world.
We enable scientists to advance their research, allowing them to
address scientific questions they did not even know they could ask.
Our tools have enabled fundamental discoveries across biology
including cancer, immunology, and neuroscience.
Our teams are empowered and encouraged to follow their passions,
pursue new ideas, and perform at their best in an inclusive and
dynamic environment. We know that behind every scientific
breakthrough, there is a deep infrastructure of talented people
driving the life sciences industry and making it possible for
scientists and clinicians to make new strides. We are dedicated to
finding the very best person for every aspect of our work because
the innovations and discoveries that we enable together will lead
to better technologies, better treatments, and a better future.
Find out how you can make a 10x difference.
Individuals seeking employment at 10x Genomics are considered
without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age,
sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability,
veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation,or any other
characteristic protected by applicable law.
10x does not accept unsolicited applicants submitted by third-party
recruiters or agencies. Any resume or application submitted to 10x
without a vendor agreement in place will be considered unsolicited
and property of 10x, and 10x will not pay a placement fee.
Keywords: 10x Genomics Inc, Pleasanton , Accounts Receivable Specialist, Accounting, Auditing , Pleasanton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!