Part Time Floating Receptionist
Posted on: June 19, 2022
Part Time Floating Receptionist Pleasanton, CA 6 Month Contract
- Competent in MS Office Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel and MS
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Manage multiple interruptions with a friendly demeanor and the
ability to continue working efficiently
- Ability to manage time, work independently and see projects
- Ability to take on new tasks and technology quickly
- Good communication skills and professional presence,
- Adapts well to change that accompanies a high-growth
- Requires a H.S. diploma, some college preferredSummary:
- We are looking for someone who is flexible, reliable, outgoing,
professional, and has a positive working attitude.Responsibilities
- This floating receptionist has the responsibility for break
coverage of three buildings.
- They will have to be able to walk or take the Company shuttle
to 3 different locations to give the other receptionists their
breaks and lunch breaks.
- Partner with Marketing, Branding, and IT on digital display
content in each lobby and the Cisco Unified Tenant Console and
other groups on incoming call progression.
- Partner with greeting and helping with the Company Education
team for the Customer Training Center and the Company Customer
Center for VIP customer visits.
- Work closely with Global Workplace Safety on back-up safety
needs for large events.
- This role would ensure front of house reception is operating
smoothly daily ensuring workmates, customers and visitors have a
great Company experience.General Reception
- Responsible for managing and organizing all the front desk
- The receptionist must be able to establish interpersonal
relationships and communicate well as the first person who
customers see and talk to.
- You will assist employees with special requests and act as an
employee relations liaison to provide helpful and accurate
information to employees and visitors.Visitor management
- You are the first point of contact for our employees,
customers, candidates, and vendors.
- A friendly, helpful, engaging experience is most important for
each person that visits the front desk.
- Duties will include greeting visitors live and via virtual
reception and maintaining visitor sign-in process.
- This will also include issuing of temporary badges for
employees, vendors, contractors; directing visitors appropriately
and notifying company personnel of visitor arrival.Field incoming
- Ensure incoming calls are answered promptly and directed to the
- Follow established protocol to protect customer and employee
privacy when speaking with all callers while maintaining
professional, friendly demeanor.Administrative support
- Multiple administrative tasks include creating tent cards,
company's monthly newsletter, and training certificates.
Keywords: Analysts, Pleasanton , Part Time Floating Receptionist, Administration, Clerical , Pleasanton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!