Company: Avispa Technology
Posted on: January 22, 2023
Marketing Specialist 526 #PPA leading enterprise software
solutions company is seeking a Marketing Specialist. The successful
candidate will work in a large matrixed organization while helping
us produce and champion high-quality marketing programs that drive
awareness and demand to our customer base for the company's
solutions. The ideal candidate has the ability to bring creative
problem-solving, and organizational skills to our small but
effective team. The company offers a great work
environment.Marketing SpecialistPay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $35/hr
- Worksite: Leading enterprise software solutions company
(Pleasanton, CA 94588)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Retirement
Savings Program, PSL
- 40 hours/week, 5 Month Assignment
- Day-to-day project management support including managing
digital tasks and timelines associated with integrated marketing
- Work alongside program managers and help organize audit, and
catalog various internal digital elements, including, but not
limited to: website pages and content, email, communications,
collateral, and other customer-facing assets across our digital
- Work on marketing special projects, including process
improvement, process tool development, and marketing campaigns as
- Support lead generation and acquisition strategies for customer
base buying centers.
- Keep a pulse on marketing trends and constantly be thinking of
ways to enhance our customer journey to remain relevant and
innovative in the market.
- Report on performance analytics of various campaigns and derive
- Support other areas of the integrated marketing department,
including events, social, paid, and SEO/SEM as required for various
- Perform a range of staff and/or operational support activities,
and may serve as a liaison with other departments on basic
supportive and/or operational matters.
- Update and create PowerPoint and Excel presentations under the
direction of marketing staff on various topics depending on team
- Manage a portfolio of our solutions, and support two program
- Help us build a customer journey that begins with thought
leadership and ends with advocacy.
- 1-3 years in Marketing, Strategy Coordination, Communications,
Sales, Promotions, Branding, or Advertising.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience creating slide decks and other internal
- Experience supporting, executing, and/or managing
- Experience using basic office applications such as Microsoft
Office, Google, etc.
- Experience creating marketing demand-generation programs is
nice to have.
- Experience with marketing performance reporting is nice to
- Experience with Salesforce is nice to have.
- Excellent communication skills, absorbing training quickly and
then implementing in project management tools, Google Drive,
Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, and Excel.
- Easily interact with others and maintains an approachable
- High caliber work ethic and drive for success.
- Work within timelines in a fast-paced B2B environment.
- Above-average organizational skills and ability to work in a
large corporate environment.
Keywords: Avispa Technology, Pleasanton , Marketing Specialist, Advertising , Pleasanton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!