Field Marketing Associate
Company: Veeva Systems Inc.
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the
global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product
excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the
world's largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs.
Veeva's software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies
to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit
Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we
serve more productive, and we are committed to creating
high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to
work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day.
Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office
- it's up to you.
The Role As a Marketing Associate at Veeva, you have the
opportunity to learn from a high-caliber team at a high-growth
company. You can make a real impact across many areas including
communications, demand generation, events, and digital marketing.
If you are results-driven, resourceful, strive for excellence, and
thrive in a fast-paced environment, this could be the perfect role
for you.What You'll Do
- Support with the development and execution of field marketing
plans; includes event and webinar execution, virtual customer
conference support, partner and customer communications
- Manage webinar logistics and execution for marketing,
alliances, and customer success teams
- Coordinate with internal teams such as product marketing,
creative services, content, product, communications, and digital
teams to manage field marketing program components
- Assist in the development and editing of marketing content
including, social posts, videos, corporate templates, and other
program materials. Repurpose existing content for internal and
- Support the execution and optimization of outreach programs to
engage current and prospective customers leveraging LinkedIn,
Twitter, YouTube, Google AdWords, and other channels.
- Help organize and coordinate Veeva virtual and industry events,
including logistics, internal and external communications, event
app management, and reporting.
- Assist with weekly and monthly marketing program reporting and
metrics (Pardot, Salesforce, Google Analytics, Google AdWords,
- 2+ years of marketing, or equivalent experience
- Self-directed and able to manage multiple stakeholders,
priorities, and multiple projects under aggressive timelines and
- Exceptional communication, writing, and organizational
- Well organized with very high attention to detail
- Expert in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Proficient in delivering content via social media tools,
including LinkedIn and Twitter
- Growth minded and a team player with a positive attitudeNice to
- Experience in administration, project coordination, and
- Working knowledge of Salesforce and marketing automation
platform experience (Pardot)
- Experience in a high-growth software or technology
company.Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development Base pay:
$64,480.00 - $80,000.00 The salary range listed represents the
potential base salary range for this position. The actual salary
will vary for each candidate based on experience, market, and
Veeva's headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with
offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital
status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic
information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics
protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need
assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need
when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please
contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keywords: Veeva Systems Inc., Pleasanton , Field Marketing Associate, Advertising , Pleasanton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!