Global Campaign Marketing Manager
Company: Aston Carter
Posted on: March 10, 2023
Our team is seeking a Marketing Manager of Global Campaign
Operations to join our Global Integrated Marketing Strategy team.
This role will report directly to the Director, Global Integrated
Marketing - Campaign Activation and Operations. You will support
the company's Global Integrated Marketing campaigns across NA, EMEA
and APJ with a heavy focus on paid media programs. The ideal
candidate is passionate campaign operations with experience in
marketing automation, paid media programs, and strong desire for
quality work. Specific Responsibilities include:
- Manage a team of four campaign operations managers.
- Own the entirety of the operational workflow and process to get
contracted paid media activated into market, leading team that
works across key technologies including, Integrate, Marketo,
Salesforce, Workfront and Tableau.
- Be an operational advisor to internal marketing stakeholders
across NA, EMEA, and APJ for executing paid media programs.
- Demonstrate initiative to troubleshoot and strategically
problem solve issues that hamper efficiency, resiliency, or
excellence across our demand operation.
- Present and train on operational fundamentals and improvements
to global teams, media teams, agencies, and outside vendors.
- Partner closely with automation team, external technical teams,
media teams, and agency of record.
- Manage all backend operations that are the backbone to paid
media programs that drive pipeline.
- Manage multiple business priorities, while also assisting in
prioritizing operational workflows. Requirements:
- 8+ years' experience in Marketing Operations or similar.
- Prior experience leading and managing a high performing
- Proficient in Salesforce, Marketo, Integrate, Tableau,
- Strong knowledge of demand generation marketing tactics
including content syndication, publisher programs, social media,
- Prior experience working in operational role supporting
marketing campaign execution.
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills.
- Impeccable attention to detail and committed to quality
- Excellent project management skills with successful record of
working on multiple time-sensitive projects at once.
- Strong people management and time management skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and under pressure
and meet tight deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills, adaptable to a wide variety of
stakeholders both internal and external.
- Team first attitude with heavy emphasis on providing quality
guidance and support to direct reports.
- Bachelor's degree required. About Aston Carter: Please Note:
Scammers are posing as Aston Carter. We'll never contact you via
Gmail, Telegram, or WhatsApp and we'll never solicit money from
you. At Aston Carter, we're dedicated to expanding career
opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business.
Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join
our team across a range of positions - from recruiting, sales and
delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have
the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is
rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless. Established in
1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm,
providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than
7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and
more than 200 offices, we extend our clients' capabilities by
seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today's
workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative
solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit . Aston
Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent
solutions. The company is an equal opportunity employer and will
consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color,
religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any
characteristic protected by law. If you would like to request a
reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of
the job application process or interviewing process due to a
disability, please call or email for other accommodation options.
However, if you have questions about this position, please contact
the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The
Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this
Keywords: Aston Carter, Pleasanton , Global Campaign Marketing Manager, Advertising , Pleasanton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...