Marketing Project Manager
Company: Innova Solutions
Posted on: May 20, 2023
Innova Solutions is immediately hiring for a Marketing Program
Position type: Contract
Duration: 12+ Months
Location: Pleasanton, CA (Hybrid)
As a Marketing Program Manager, you will:
The Marketing Project/Program Manager, who reports into the Project Management Office (PMO), plays a key role in the organization, coordination, and management of Company's industry events and trade shows as well as corporate, executive, and internal events as needed. Demonstrating their keen understanding of business to business marketing, this person will drive, facilitate, and lead our events from planning through execution, ensuring all activities and results are met and synchronized to deliver a high-quality event experience in a successful and timely way. This person might also assume program management responsibilities above and beyond events to support one or more of our high visibility programs.
About the Role
- Partner with the global event marketing team, field marketing team, and other functional leads to define, document, and communicate scope with all key partners.
- Build project plans and schedules to support the successful execution of our events including planning, website development, announcements, registration, virtual event platform needs, onsite coordination (booth fixtures, video, swag, handouts, posters, directional signage, etc.), among others. Ensure all deliverables align with project scope and goals.
- Coordinate, facilitate, and drive status and workstream meetings. Complete meeting agendas, highlight key landmarks, drive issue resolution, and keep track of next steps. Summarize and communicate meeting outcomes to all stakeholders.
- Track key dates, run task/project/program/event dependencies, facilitate creative and approvals, and proactively communicate issues.
- Conduct offline meetings with cross-functional marketing teams (creative, digital, web production, QA, localization, social, demand, customer marketing, product marketing, regional teams, etc.) to ensure priorities are known, issues are resolved, and efforts are coordinated.
- Maintain communication with all project/program/event partners to ensure internal and external alignment, optimization of resources, smooth handoffs, and project/program/event consistency and quality.
- Assign creative and production resources through project management tool. Lead and supervise progress, handoffs, and status. Leverage other tools as needed to provide program management support to our stakeholders.
- Create high-level program overview with timeline and milestones, identify program workstreams and respective owners, define the right sequence and cadence of meetings to support the successful execution of the program, lead the definition of the program's decision making matrix, and run the flow of communication to all stakeholder groups keeping them informed of status, risks and dependencies; including our executive and leadership teams.
- Audit projects/events once completed, conduct post-mortem meetings, outline improvements, and implement process changes in collaboration with the event marketing team and PMO.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 7+ years of project management experience preferably in a business to business environment.
- Proficient in project management tools (e.g., Workfront, Google docs, Smartsheet, MS Project, etc.).
- Shown experience working with cross-functional teams and running virtual and in-person teams.
- Impeccable attention to detail. Exceptional organizational and analytical skills. Self-motivated, efficient, and strong focus on process.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and deliver results on-time with grace under pressure.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to influence, motivate, and ensure collaboration of cross-functional teams.
- Capable of embracing change; maintaining an open mind as well as being flexible in the face of ambiguity.
- Proactively seeks opportunities to increase knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as problem solve and improve processes.
- Understanding of SaaS and/or enterprise software marketing a plus.
- Understanding of design concepts, file types, and execution requirements.
- PMP certification is a plus.
- Agency experience is a plus.
Qualified candidates should APPLY NOW for immediate consideration! Please hit APPLY to provide the required information, and we will be back in touch as soon as possible.
PAY RANGE AND BENEFITS:
Pay Range*: $50 - $60 per hour
*Pay range offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors, including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc.
Benefits: Innova Solutions offers benefits( based on eligibility) that include the following: Medical & pharmacy coverage, Dental/vision insurance, 401(k), Health saving account (HSA) and Flexible spending account (FSA), Life Insurance, Pet Insurance, Short term and Long term Disability, Accident & Critical illness coverage, Pre-paid legal & ID theft protection, Sick time, and other types of paid leaves (as required by law), Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
ABOUT INNOVA SOLUTIONS: Founded in 1998 and headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, Innova Solutions employs approximately 50,000 professionals worldwide and reports an annual revenue approaching $3 Billion. Through our global delivery centers across North America, Asia, and Europe, we deliver strategic technology and business transformation solutions to our clients, enabling them to operate as leaders within their fields.
One of Largest IT Consulting Staffing firms in the USA - Recognized as #4 by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA 2022)
ClearlyRated - Client Diamond Award Winner (2020)
One of the Largest Certified MBE Companies in the NMSDC Network (2022)
Advanced Tier Services partner with AWS and Gold with MS
Innova Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits any kind of unlawful discrimination and harassment. Innova Solutions is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment on the basis of race, color, religion or belief, national origin, citizenship, social or ethnic origin, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by the statutes, rules, and regulations in the locations where it operates. If you are an individual with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us at or (770) 493-5588. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed. Innova Solutions encourages all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities. Innova Solutions (HireGenics/Volt) does not discriminate against applicants based on citizenship status, immigration status, or national origin, in accordance with 8 U.S.C. - 1324b. The company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner that complies with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, and other applicable laws.
Innova Solutions is immediately hiring for a Marketing Program
Keywords: Innova Solutions, Pleasanton , Marketing Project Manager, Advertising , Pleasanton, California
here to apply!