Company: Netpace, Inc.
Posted on: January 22, 2023
Deliver network solutions for business applications and
infrastructure technology. Lead the development and deployment of
communication solutions, including integration testing. Develop
turn-over documentation for handing off to Operations teams.
Design, deploy, maintain, solutions across, on-prem and cloud
Manage multiple high-priority, high-pressure projects. Act as point
of escalation for network related support cases. Implement
fault-tolerance across all critical networked environments.
Integrate networks with Public Cloud providers (e.g., Azure/GCP)
using transit VPC, IPSec and other Secure Cloud Interconnects. Lead
the design and implementation of Enterprise solutions focused in
the areas of network and data center technologies. Create the
governing principles around network design across the organization.
Define the network engineering standard processes and procedures.
Design, test, implement, and support network infrastructure.
Provide consultation and direct technical support in life cycle
planning, problem management, integration, and network
Project planning and designing scalable network infrastructure
solutions to meet business requirements for a reliable network
(includes detailing current and future requirements, planning
analysis, project design, cost and personnel resource estimation
for project implementation). Ensure network performance and
availability meets enterprise objectives for timely service
restoration and tuning.
Experience must include:
- Four (4) years of experience designing, deploying, maintaining,
and improving on-prem and cloud networks
- Four (4) years of experience with network operating systems,
including Juniper, Cisco IOS and NxOS
- Four (4) year of experience with LAN/WAN architecture and
implementation for large enterprise networks (10,000 plus
- Three (3) years of experience creating and delivering detailed
technical presentations of network solutions to Senior/Executive
- Four (4) years of experience with Layer 2 and Layer 3 advanced
- Four (4) years' experience with Palo Alto/Fortinet Firewall
Design, Engineering and L4 troubleshooting.
- Four (4) years' experience with BGP, OSPF, VSS, VPC, VNET
- Four (4) years' experience with SD-WAN Design and
- Responsible for the configuration and support of backbones
connection over ExpressRoute (Azure), Interconnect (GCP) and an
array of interconnects handled over various virtual
- Responsible for troubleshooting to ascertain root cause of
- Perform network system updates, patches, and configuration
- Map network layouts and configure network devices for user
Top 3-5 Required Skills: / Skill Matrix
- Cisco/Juniper LAN/WAN technologies (Routing &
- Cloud Solution Deployments (Azure, Google Cloud)
- Cloud Security Solutions (Azure FW, Palo Alto Networks,
Keywords: Netpace, Inc., Pleasanton , Network Engineer, Engineering , Pleasanton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!