US_System Engineer II/III
Company: TalentBurst, Inc.
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Job Title: System Engineer II/III
Location: Pleasanton, CA - -94588
Duration: 06 -Months with possibility of extension
There are 2 openings for this position. One opening for level II
and one opening for Level III. Candidates are required to work
onsite full-time. This is a replacement for the previous posting
ROCGJP00020336. Please ensure that the position your candidate is
applying for is clearly stated at the top of their resume.
- Develops and deploys a wide range of technologies, including
sample extraction, library preparation, sequencing, and
- Performs integration testing of system components and assesses
performance against system-level product requirements.
- Participates in managing the total product development
lifecycle spanning from product concept to launch.
- Creates and maintains design artifacts in Design History
- Organizes, writes, and executes test cases for requirement
verification. Ensures complete and comprehensive coverage of
requirements in the test campaign.
- Develops and manages system-level product requirements and
- Performs product risk management activities using tools such as
Hazard Analysis or Failure Modes and Effects Analysis
- Updates work progress in collaboration tools (Jira, Confluence,
- Keeps supervisor/project leader informed of project status,
particularly of significant findings and results in critical
- Performs work according to established internal safety
guidelines and procedures, and as specified by appropriate external
regulatory agencies (e.g. OSHA)
- Assesses results for applicability, validity, and conformance
to Product Requirements
- Works independently with general management direction to drive
product development and collaborates to identify opportunities for
continuous process improvement.
- Maintains compliance as required by regulatory bodies and the
company's quality system.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to understand and
resolve product performance issues.
- Bachelor's degree in Chemistry, Biology, Biomedical
Engineering, System engineering or related disciplines. Advanced
- Required BS or equivalent with 2-3 years related
- Hands-on experience with next generation sequencing platforms
and/or robotic liquid handlers
- Required BS, MS or equivalent experience in Biomedical
Engineering, -Bioinformatics, Computer Science, Biological Science,
or related field with thorough technical knowledge and leadership
- Required BS or equivalent with 5+ years related experience or
MS with 4+ years related experience; preferred MS with 6+ years
- Experience working with IVD medical device systems.
- Experience integrating components into a system.
- Experience in product risk management, integration and
verification testing, and requirements management
Keywords: TalentBurst, Inc., Pleasanton , US_System Engineer II/III, Engineering , Pleasanton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!