Associate Performance Engineer
Company: Veeva Systems Inc.
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the
global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product
excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the
world's largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs.
Veeva's software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies
to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit
Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we
serve more productive, and we are committed to creating
high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to
work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day.
Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office
- it's up to you.
As an Associate Performance Engineer, you'll work on the Vault CDMS
Performance Engineering team, which utilizes modern technologies
and best practices to ensure that Veeva Vault CDMS is fast and
efficient. The Performance Engineering Team works within the Vault
CDMS Development Team and participates in all phases of the
software development lifecycle. At the time of application, please
attach the most updated version of your academic transcript, if
applicable.Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be
employed in the United States. Veeva does not provide sponsorship
for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B, OPT, or TN status) for this
employment position.What You'll Do
- Test new and existing features pre-production to make sure they
will scale and perform
- Collaborate with team members in Product Management,
Engineering Management, and Quality
- Assurance to help design and develop performance tests
- Implement and execute load tests in JMeter
- Work with the development team to profile code and identify
- Solid CS fundamentals (data structures, algorithms, and
- Experience with Java and scripting tools such as Shell
- Working knowledge of computer architecture and operating
- Proficient with Linux including system tools such as vmstat,
- Excellent analytical skills and tenacity with
- Degree in Computer Science or related technical degree
- Overall GPA of 3.3 or higher
- Don't have a university degree? That's OK if you have the
equivalent skills gained through work experience or disciplined
self-studyNice to Have
- Experience with load testing tools such as JMeter or
- Understanding of Java application profiling and analyzing heap
and thread dumpsLearn More
- Engineer Perspective: 3 Reasons to Consider Veeva
- Life at Veeva: Generation Veeva#LI-Remote#BI-Remote
Veeva's headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with
offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital
status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic
information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics
protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need
assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need
when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please
contact us at email@example.com.
Keywords: Veeva Systems Inc., Pleasanton , Associate Performance Engineer, Engineering , Pleasanton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!