Back-End Engineer #PP
Company: Avispa Technology
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Back-End Engineer11612 #PPA leading professional development and
networking company is looking for a Sr. Infrastructure Back-End
Engineer. The successful candidate will partner with product,
design, and stakeholders across the content production and
post-production teams to build our centralized content management
product. The ideal candidate has proven coding skills in Java and
strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software
design. The company offers a great work environment!Back-End
EngineerPay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $65- $75/hr
- Worksite: Leading professional development and networking
company (Sunnyvale, CA 94085)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, Life,Retirement
40hours/week, 12 Month Assignment
- Own the back-end development for key projects in our product
and collaborate with visual/interaction designers, other engineers,
and product managers to launch new features, iterate on existing
features, and scale our systems.
- Develop multi-tier scalable, high-volume performing, and
reliable user-centric applications that operate 24x7.
- Produce high-quality software that is unit tested, code
reviewed, and checked in regularly for continuous
- Implement cutting-edge technologies and will be writing
state-of-the-art code to keep the company at the cutting edge of
- Make the site delightful, secure, performant, and accessible to
all our members.
- Meet with colleagues including product managers, designers, and
other engineers assigned to your project(s).
- Tackle interesting tech challenges in multiple tech stacks,
leading feature development from ideation through our design,
implementation, and release processes, working closely with and
learning from our team of strong engineering talent.
- 5 years of industry experience, or
- BS in Computer Science or related technical field, or
- Experience designing and working with APIs
- Experience with nosql databases and database
- Experience building enterprise software or internal tools
supporting midsize or large companies, including collaborating with
product, design, and other cross-functional partners from ideation
through production release is preferred.
- Experience with good software design and implementation skills
incl. documentation, design trade-offs, resource management,
monitoring, and troubleshooting is preferred.
- Proven coding skills in Java and strong competencies in data
structures, algorithms, and software design.
- Experience in designing and building infrastructure and web
services at large scale, and common tools used to build it like
IDEs, JUnit, etc.
- Basic command line skills and version control (Git,
- Strong technical design sensibilities, including a
collaborative approach to API design are preferred.
Keywords: Avispa Technology, Pleasanton , Back-End Engineer #PP, Engineering , Pleasanton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!