Senior Quality Engineer
Posted on: May 27, 2023
Nisum is a leading global digital commerce firm headquartered in
California, with services spanning digital strategy and
transformation, insights and analytics, blockchain, business
agility, and custom software development. Founded in 2000 with the
customer-centric motto "Building Success Together -," Nisum has
grown to over 1,800 professionals across the United States,
Chile,Colombia, India, Pakistan and Canada. A preferred advisor to
leading Fortune 500 brands, Nisum enables clients to achieve direct
business growth by building the advanced technology they need to
reach end customers in today's world, with immersive and seamless
experiences across digital and physical channels.
What You'll Do
- Debug software products through the use of systematic tests to
develop, apply, and maintain quality standards for company
- Develop an automation roadmap and helps initiate the right
framework and maintain the existing automation suite.
- Empower the project test teams to do their own automation with
the help of the right tools and strategies.
- Develop, modify, and execute automated scripts and programs for
- Maintain documentation of test results to assist in debugging
and modification of software. What You Know
- 8+ years of overall experience in test automation techniques
for complex interdependent programs/projects.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience writing test automation scripts
with Selenium & Java.
- 5+ years working with build & test configuration tools such as
JUnit, TestNG, Unix Shell scripting, Gradle, Jmeter, GIT, and
- 5+ years working with Test Planning, execution, and tracking
- 2+ years experience with Cucumber, JBehave, Jasmine, or similar
testing frameworks using BDD practices.
- 2+ years testing web service APIs (SOAP or REST) as well as web
- 2+ years working with Jenkins or similar CI/CD tools, to
integrate, run and monitor the automation scripts.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- Experience with Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment
- Results-oriented, willing to take responsibility and accept
accountability for action.
- Comfortable with ambiguity as needs change on a regular basis
with a high degree of initiative and a sense of urgency
- Excellent oral and written skills with the ability to interact
with senior management, technical subject matter experts, and
business customers are all essential in this role.
- Ability to work on multiple initiatives. Education
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems,
Engineering, Computer Applications, or related field. Benefits
- In addition to competitive salaries and benefits packages,
Nisum US offers its employees some unique and fun extras:
- Professional Development - We offer in-house technical training
and professional learning programs aimed at developing skills
across a broad spectrum of topics such as technology, leadership,
role-based training, and process expertise. We also offer an annual
stipend for employees to attend external courses in order to
maintain professional certifications
- Health & Wellness Benefits - We believe that your health and
welfare are important, and we strive to ensure that you have
affordable options available to you, including some plans that are
subsidized for employees and their families by up to 90%. We also
have dental and vision plans in the US where Nisum pays 100% of
premiums for employees
- Volunteerism Pay - We believe in giving back and in the US, our
employees are eligible for up to 40 hours of paid time off each
year to volunteer towards the causes that they are most passionate
about. This is in addition to personal PTO and paid holidays
- Additional Benefits - We offer all the other important benefits
to keep employees and their families healthy and financially
secure, such as 401(k) retirement savings with a company match,
pre-tax parking and transit programs, disability insurance, and
Basic Life/AD&D, alongside exclusive employee discounts on a
wide variety of products and services Compensation Band
- $120-125k per year
Nisum is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are proud of our
ongoing efforts to foster diversity and inclusion in the
Keywords: Nisum, Pleasanton , Senior Quality Engineer, Engineering , Pleasanton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...