Lead Operations Engineer - A4412
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Nisum is a leading global digital commerce firm headquartered in
California, with services spanning digital strategy and
transformation, insights and analytics, blockchain, business
agility, and custom software development. Founded in 2000 with the
customer-centric motto " Building Success Together - ," Nisum has
grown to over 1,800 professionals across the United States,
Chile,Colombia, India, Pakistan and Canada. -A preferred advisor to
leading Fortune 500 brands, Nisum enables clients to achieve direct
business growth by building the advanced technology they need to
reach end customers in today's world, with immersive and seamless
experiences across digital and physical channels. What You'll
- Experience in leading Observability initiatives as Lead
- Development and implementation of build-release pipelines with
accountability for managing deployment schedules, issues, risks,
- Agile development experience with team member accountability
for commitment and delivery of each sprint.
- Ensure that all implementations of observability meet the
requirements prescribed by IT Services through the effective
implementation or use of approved processes, methodologies, and
- Provide expertise and design solutions for observability
applications as well as system integration with internal systems
and external vendors.
- Provide technical leadership in the design, development, and
testing of solutions.
- Track infrastructure delivery and dependencies to
- Prepare and present potential technical solutions and advise
the teams on approach and tradeoffs
- Defines the structure of systems, their interfaces, and the
principles that guide their organization, software design, and
- Defines and supports reusable application components from a
business and technology perspective.
- Able to provide coding and technical direction to less
experienced staff or develops highly complex original code.What You
- 10+ years of experience in integration engineering related to
Observability/Monitoring framework and on two or more APM Tools
(AppDynamics, Datadog, Splunk, Dynatrace, Kibana, Elastic,
- Hands-on experience with Tools and Technology is
- 5+ years of experience as a System Reliability Engineer is
- Experience working with Open-source platforms and Open
Telemetry libraries e.g., Grafana is preferred.
- Experience with gathering and organizing a large volume of data
to use for instrumentation into an Enterprise Observability
- Experience with recommending baseline monitoring thresholds,
and performance monitoring KPIs and SLAs.
- Experience with installing agents, forwarders, APIs,
performance monitoring alerts, dashboards, and data trend
- Good Knowledge and understanding of Azure foundation components
e.g., App GW, APIM, Virtual Network, NSG, Load Balancer, Azure VM,
etc. is required.
- Experience must include at least one of the following
languages: Java (required), Desired--Python, Go, C, C++.
- Experience with Databases Azure SQL, PostgreSQL, MySQL,
MongoDB, TSDB, or similar databases.
- Experience on one of the cloud platforms Microsoft Azure/GCP
cloud is required.
- Experience in PCF, Docker, and Kubernetes platforms is
- Experience with DevOps and CI/CD tools and processes is
- Experience in high-performance and high-frequency data
streaming (using Kafka etc.) and handling large volumes of batch
data is strongly preferred, but not required.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies is required.Education
- 4-year degree (Computer Science, Information Systems, or
relational functional field) and/or equivalent combination of
education or work experience.Compensation Band
- $130-140K per year Nisum is an Equal Opportunity Employer -and
we -are -proud of our ongoing efforts to foster diversity and
inclusion in the workplace. Apply Now First name * Last name *
Email * Phone number * Message * Upload your resume. Files must be
less than 2 MB. Allowed file types: pdf, doc, or docx.
- By submitting my resume, I certify the information I provided
on and in connection with this form is true and correct to the best
of my knowledge. - * This reCAPTCHA is for testing purposes only.
Please report to the site admin if you are seeing this.
Keywords: Nisum, Pleasanton , Lead Operations Engineer - A4412, Engineering , Pleasanton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...