Company: Tata Consultancy Services
Posted on: September 13, 2023
- 5+ years proven experience in developing and deploying data
pipelines, creating pipelines for real time and near real time
integration. (in the Cloud; Azure and Snowflake, GCP experience is
- Strong Experience in SQL , Snowflake , JavaPython
- Experience with programming languages like Python, Java
- Strong understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Extensive experience in data transformations for Retail
business use cases will be a plus.
- Knowledge for handling exceptions and automated re-processing
- Passion for Data Quality with an ability to integrate these
capabilities into the deliverables.
- Prior use of Big Data components and the ability to rationalize
and align their fit for a business case.
- Experience in working with different data sources - flat files,
XML, JSON, Avro files and databases.
- Knowledge of Jenkins for continuous integration and End-to-End
automation for application build and deployments
- Ability to integrate into a project team environment and
contribute to project planning activities.
- Experience in developing implementation plans and schedules and
preparing documentation for the jobs according to the business
- Lead ambiguous and complex situations to clear measurable
- Proven experience and ability to work with people across the
organization and skilled at managing cross-functional relationships
and communicating with leadership across multiple
- Proven capabilities for strong written and oral communication
skill with the ability to synthesize, simplify and explain complex
problems to different audiences.
Keywords: Tata Consultancy Services, Pleasanton , Data Engineer, Engineering , Pleasanton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!