VP Leadership Development
Posted on: April 27, 2021
Overview: As the Vice President of Company 's Talent Management
team you will lead both the Leadership Development initiatives and
the HR Business Partner function and be responsible for
strengthening our existing performance and talent management
framework in addition to introducing new ways to elevate employee
engagement, career development, and recognition. Partnering with
our business leaders, you will directly impact Company 's ability
to assess, motivate, develop, and retain top talent. You will focus
on innovative strategies, tools, and processes that enable our
employee 's success and drive initiatives that enable engaging
careers. Responsibilities: In this role, you will leverage your
deep Talent Management and Leadership development experience to
lead and manage a team of HR Business Partners that are responsible
for driving organizational efficiency, strong performance
management, effective talent assessments, diversity programs, and
employee engagement. In addition, you will be responsible for
designing progressive talent management infrastructure, processes
and frameworks from the first touch point of an employees '
experience to the last. Key areas:
- Identifying high potential talent
- Critical role assessment
- Succession planning models / career pathing
- Spans / Layers
- Diversity programs
- Employee engagementAdditionally, you will be responsible for
- Leverage business strategies and translate them into actionable
and compelling talent development initiatives.
- Track record of effectively influencing and developing strong
relationships with Business Executives.
- Be the Subject-matter expert and thought leader who will serve
as a trusted advisor and change agent on issues of diversity,
equity, and inclusion across the organization.
- Develop and implement programs related to diversity, inclusion,
- Partner with stakeholders to visualize change and leverage
analytic tools / dashboards to indicate organizational impact and
ensure better business decisions.
- Leverage data analytics to deliver practical talent solutions
that help drive performance and organizational decisions.
- As needed, lead and support merger and acquisition efforts to
ensure proper change management and integration within the
- Conduct ROI analysis to demonstrate and measure the
effectiveness and impact of Talent Management programs.
- Champion and create buy-in for testing and implementing new
talent management technologies and solutions.
- Leverage a customer-driven approach to ensure that talent
processes and solutions are simple, easy, and effective
- Optimize strategies to develop and maintain increased
capabilities and a high-performance culture.Qualifications: Our
ideal candidate will have 15+ years of progressive experience in
talent management, leadership development, internal human resources
consulting, organization development, leading organizational
change, and / or change management initiatives in complex
- Bachelor 's degree in related discipline / Master 's degree
- Ability to travel up to 15% of the time to various offices '"
- Experience as Head of HR within an organization, preferably
with employee headcounts of 2
- Global experience, a plus.
- Experience in technology, payments, or fintech industries is a
- Experience within additional areas of HR in a complex and
growing organization '" specifically performance management,
recognition & engagement, workforce analytics, ROI analytics and
- Built or transformed performance milestones including goal
setting, performance reviews and salary planning.
- Has successfully guided company culture toward a talent
mindset; worked to embed a talent focus into organizational
priorities and critical discussions.
- Individual must have strong project management skills
- A strategic thinker who connects business strategy with
outcomes and financial responsibility.
- Can articulate successful ways of measuring the success of
initiatives that demonstrably improve abilities to attract, engage,
retain, and develop high-performing talent.
- Experience in workforce planning (head count, budget, systems,
etc) for initiatives to be sustained long-term and can manage a
smooth transition of projects to steady state programs.
- Demonstrated ability to partner cross-functionally with
Marketing on employee communications to ensure timeliness,
relevancy, and effectiveness.
- Global mergers and acquisitions experience is a plus.
Keywords: ExecuNet, Pleasanton , VP Leadership Development, Executive , Pleasanton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!