IT Senior Manager, Warehouse Replenishment
Company: Albertsons Companies
Posted on: May 2, 2021
Albertsons Companies is one of the largest food and drug
retailers with 2,300+ stores. The Albertsons Companies family of
brands includes some of the most prominent brands in food
retailing, with a growing base of loyal shoppers. Thanks to the
professionalism, diversity, spirit, and friendliness of our people,
we have locations across the U.S.The Technology Department has an
opening for an IT Senior Manager, Warehouse Replenishment. This
position is located in Pleasanton, California.Position Purpose The
IT Warehouse Replenishment team is looking for an experienced
Senior Manager to drive development and product management for
Albertsons Companies and be a strong partner to our business
stakeholders as they undergo parallel process and role
transformations. This position will report into the IT Director of
Warehouse Replenishment and Quality Engineering. Members of the
team are in Boise ID, Pleasanton CA, and Vancouver, BC.You will
primarily be responsible for driving teams across multiple
workstreams in Supply Chain. The ideal candidate for this role must
have a deep understanding of different aspects of Warehouse
Replenishment business processes and technologies with a proven
track record of leading cross-functional teams in delivering highly
complex solutions, preferably within Retail or CPG companies.Key
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work closely with internal and external business partners to
understand priorities and influence the product roadmap.
- Build a high-performance team of technical professionals and
- Responsible for successful delivery of programs within
Warehouse Replenishment product line.
- Accountable for delivering forecast for resources and managing
project budget to achieve project goals.
- Collaborate with external partners to explore and research
solutions, produce proof of concepts, and integrate into production
- Drive best practices in software development using agile/scrum
- Strong background of development practices like TDD, BDD
- Strong background of Microservices, CI/CD and technical acumen
of broad range of technologies like Java and spring, test
automation using selenium, Jmeter etc. is a plus.
- Effectively communicate information across multiple levels of
- Provide team members with an environment of learning, mentoring
and staff development.
- Foster strong vendor partnerships that encourage collaboration
and offers improvement opportunities.
- Perform regular reviews for project/program status, metrics,
financial reporting, KPIs to ensure successful project
- Foster a strong work environment that rewards individual and
team efforts; encourages creativity while maintaining high caliber
productivity and quality.
- Partner with Supply Chain and Retail IT Directors, Enterprise
Architecture, Application Delivery, and Services and Support teams
to drive delivery and customer satisfaction within your product
- B.S. in Computer Science Engineering or similar.
- 10+ years of experience in leading technical development and/or
- 3+ years in a management role with direct reports of more than
- Previous leadership experience with large projects in Retail
companies around Replenishment for distribution centers will be
considered an asset.
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented programming and cloud-based
- Strong communication and leadership skills, able to influence
IT and business teams across the company.
- Comfortable with ambiguity as needs change on a regular basis
in a dynamic fast-paced environment.
- Strong ability to present and communicate ideas to a diverse
audience including senior leadership.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work
effectively in a matrixed organization.
- Excellent organizational and troubleshooting skills with
attention to detail. About us Albertsons Companies is at the
forefront of the revolution in retail. With a fixation on
innovation and building culture, our team is rallying our company
around a unique vision: forging a retail winner that is admired for
national strength, deep roots in the communities we serve, and a
team that has passion for food and delivering great
service.Albertsons Culture Principles
- Compassion: We always treat each other with kindness and
- Team: We always support and recognize each other
- Inclusive: We always value everyone's perspective
- Learning: We always strive to grow and develop ourselves and
- Competitive: We always act with integrity to win over the
- Ownership: We always take actions to drive our success Physical
- Work may be performed in a temperature-controlled
- Must sit, stand, or walk for extended periods of time.
- May spend long periods of time at desk or computer
- Will use keyboards, telephone, and other office equipment
during the course of normal workday.
- Stooping, bending, twisting, and reaching may be required in
completion of job duties.
- Work day is fast paced; some evening and weekend work may be
required. How to Apply: Interested candidates are encouraged to
submit a resume by visiting Diversity is fundamental at Albertsons
Companies. We foster an inclusive working environment where the
different strengths and perspectives of each employee is both
recognized and valued. We believe that building successful
relationships with our customers and our communities is only
possible through the diversity of our people. A diverse workforce
leads to better teamwork and creative thinking, as well as mutual
understanding and respect.The Albertsons Companies policy is to
provide employment, training, compensation, promotion, and other
conditions of employment without regard to race, color, religion,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, sex, age,
disability, veteran status, medical condition, marital status, or
any other legally protected status.We support a drug-free workplace
-- some positions require applicants offered a position to pass a
pre-employment drug test before they are hired. #DCEAN EQUAL
OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER - provided by Dice
Keywords: Albertsons Companies, Pleasanton , IT Senior Manager, Warehouse Replenishment, Executive , Pleasanton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!