Company: Internet Brands
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Martindale-Nolo is seeking a driven, self-starting Account
Manager to further develop our client services and support
functions. Our Account Managers are responsible for developing
long-term relationships with key legal clients, advocating on their
behalf and fostering their success using Martindale-Nolo's existing
advertising websites and software. We value confident,
detail-oriented individuals that arrive at Martindale-Nolo each day
with a positive attitude. -
What you will do in this role:
- Manage an average of 125-250 clients while providing the highest
level of customer service and support.
- Provide education and develop opportunities on Martindale-Nolo
products and services.
- Maximize and grow a book of business with target -opportunities
for up-selling/cross-selling additional Martindale-Avvo products
- Provide strategic consultative marketing advice while assisting
clients in the optimization of their Martindale-Nolo profile and
- Responsible for turning cancellation requests into retained
- Ability to analyze and interpret data such as performance metrics
and historical trends.
- Maintain existing relationships with a focus of continuously
building new business.
- Advocate on behalf of and assist all Martindale-Nolo customers to
the highest degree.
What we would like to see in your experience:
- Background in client management, customer services, or sales.
- Strong organizational, attention to detail and time management
- Ability to provide professional written and verbal
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel, along
with other technical suites.
- Experience with Salesforce or CRM a plus.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in - El Segundo, Calif. , Internet Brands - is a
fully integrated online media and software services organization
focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive,
Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer
websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million
monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has
established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise
clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform
provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's
continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and
Temasek. For more information, please visit -
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal
Keywords: Internet Brands, Pleasanton , Account Manager, Executive , Pleasanton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!