Executive Assistant to the VP, Global Talent Acquisition
Company: Workday, Inc.
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Do what you love. Love what you do.
At Workday, we help the world's largest organizations adapt to
what's next by bringing finance, HR, and planning into a single
enterprise cloud. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do.
But we like to have fun, too. We put people first, celebrate
diversity, drive innovation, and do good in the communities where
we live and work.
About the Team
At Workday, we are committed to bringing passion and customer focus
to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we
are serious about what we do. Workday is a fast-growing company,
and the Executive Assistant will need to navigate ambiguity and
About the Role
Workday is looking for an Executive Assistant to support our VP,
Global Talent Acquisition. In this role, you will assume a wide
range of responsibilities, all of which will require ingenuity,
innovation, and integrity. Using your exceptional communication
skills and multitasking abilities, you will effectively communicate
key initiatives to team members, providing guidance and direction
when appropriate, and you will assist in managing the schedule of
this busy executive.
* Manage the daily schedule of our VP, Global Talent Acquisition in
* Provide advice on behalf of executives on projects and events
* Strong skills in booking Domestic and International travel with
ability to advise executives on travel options to create a VIP
experience that requires thoughtful planning in critical
* Process expense reports in Workday and ensure spend is within
* Monitor and predict spending and advise appropriately
* Publish meeting agendas, take, and distribute notes, and follow
up on action items
* Order catering for internal/external meetings
* Ability to orchestrate events with limited to no direction.
Includes advising on budget, logistics & securing resources that
delivers a VIP service through thoughtful planning with attention
to details which generates a remarkable experience
* Compose professional documentation on behalf of executives
* Form trusting relationships with Executive's customers, team and
* 5+ years of executive support and/or project coordination
experience, supporting multiple senior level executives
* BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
* Professional skill set working with office applications including
Outlook, Google Drive, Google Slides, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and
* Ability to put yourself in the executive's shoes and handle the
schedule in a way that promotes the most effective use of time
* Ability to handle highly sensitive information with discretion,
sound judgment, confidentiality, and the utmost integrity
* Strong critical thinking skills with the ability to work
independently with general direction and guidance
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
As a federal contractor, Workday is requiring all new hires to
verify that they are fully-vaccinated against COVID-19 within 72
hours of beginning employment with Workday, consistent with
applicable law. Workday is an equal opportunity employer.
Candidates who are not vaccinated due to a sincerely held religious
belief, medical reasons, or other legally-protected reason should
contact email@example.com to explore what, if any,
reasonable accommodations or exemptions Workday is able to
Pursuant to applicable Fair Chance law, Workday will consider for
employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction
Workday is an Equal Opportunity Employer including individuals with
disabilities and protected veterans.
Are you being referred to one of our roles? If so, ask your
connection at Workday about our Employee Referral process!
Keywords: Workday, Inc., Pleasanton , Executive Assistant to the VP, Global Talent Acquisition, Executive , Pleasanton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!