Specialty Infusion Account Manager
Posted on: June 22, 2022
A career at KabaFusion means joining a team that empowers its
team members to make a differenceKabaFusion is a home infusion
company with 21 pharmacies and the ability to service 40+ states.
While we are known for our expertise in IVIg and SCIg, we also
provide acute infusion and nutritional services. Where KabaFusion
truly excels, is in its approach to patient care and positive
clinical outcomes. With our dedicated and highly skilled clinical
staff and in-house nursing with 24 hour on-call service; we are
well equipped to care for our patients. What we offer:
- Competitive base salary
- Uncapped commissions
- Commissions paid monthly
- Benefits start on your 1st day of employment
- 401K w/ 4% Match - no waiting or vesting period
- PTO / Floating Holidays / Paid Holidays
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- 3 Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Emerging Leaders Training Program
- Perks--- includes discounts on travel, cell phone, clothing,
- Employee Referral ProgramJOB SUMMARY:The Specialty Infusion
Account Manager will be responsible for generating chronic infusion
patient referrals in a defined territory. This will be accomplished
with cross functional coordination of pharmacy, intake, nursing,
and operations. The Specialty Infusion Account Executive will take
ownership of executing sales strategies to achieve business
growth.DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for achievement of net revenue and profit
objectives for assigned territory and for general sales activity,
sales communications, and marketing support in a specified
- Identify and establish relationships with targeted physicians
and physician groups.
- Review and analyze all available sales data utilizing
promotional materials to penetrate specified territory.
- Participates in sales meetings, both at corporate and center
level, with sales management in training programs as designated,
and attends in-services to referral sources.
- Communicates with clinical, reimbursement, operational and
management personnel as required supporting all areas as related to
effective customer service and sales development.
- Maintain actively levels, as designated in a sales plan
including phone, email and face-to-face interactions.
- Show expertise in the local market (competition, payors,
therapies) as well as the various disease states and therapies
KabaFusion has to offer. PREFERRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- A four-year college degree, preferably in business or
healthcare related fields or equivalent work-related experience,
ability to sell a service, experience in new business development
and with customer service.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in the infusion services,
home health, or other related healthcare product/service
industries, with a proven track record
- Knowledge of reimbursement policies#sales #neurology
#immunology #ivig #remicade #soliris #scig #homeinfusion #infusion
#specialty #kabafusion #nowhiringPI181330548
Keywords: KabaFusion, Pleasanton , Specialty Infusion Account Manager, Executive , Pleasanton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!