Renewal and Deal Manager
Company: Avispa Technology
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Renewal and Deal Manager 371A leading enterprise software
solutions company is seeking a Renewal and Deal Manager. The
successful candidate will be cross-functional, supporting the
company's Sales, Customer Success Managers, Marketing, Strategy,
and Finance organizations. The ideal candidate has prior experience
in renewals, sales operations, account management, and/or
equivalent client engagement. The company offers a great work
environment.Renewal and Deal Manager -Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $40/hr
- Worksite: -Leading enterprise software solutions company
(Pleasanton, CA 94588)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401k,
- 40 hours/week, 4 Month Assignment, Possible
Renewal and Deal Manager -Responsibilities: -
- -Partner with & support Customer Base Sales (Account
Executives, Sales Director, VP) with closing renewals and upselling
business in a timely manner.
- Ability to own a large number of active deals, identify
problems, and suggest solutions with process management, solid
consultation skills, and be financially savvy.
- Provide guidance on renewal strategy to increase value-based
- Prepare proposals, including renewal rate calculations and
- Track and manage all activity in Salesforce (SFDC).
- Verify existing contracts, data integrity of new quotes, review
terms and conditions, and ensure all new documentation is aligned
with company guidelines and policies.
- Work closely with Finance and Legal teams to ensure all
contracts are accurate.
- Respond to questions from customers and sales reps on any
aspect of a deal cycle.
- Contract redlining experience is influential to the success of
- Prepare monthly reports outlining renewal and upsell Key
- Partner with other renewal team members as appropriate to
assist with the successful completion of deal cycles.
Renewal and Deal Manager -Qualifications: -
- 4+ years of experience in renewals, sales operations, account
management, and/or equivalent client engagement.
- -3+ years of proven experience working with external clients is
- Experience performing data analysis, modeling, and/or financial
analysis to support or drive business decisions.
- Experienced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and prior touch points
with modeling and analysis is crucial in performing the role
- Proficiency with Salesforce.com is ideal.
- Standout colleague: experience working across functions to
prepare customer /client facing proposals.
- Sophisticated communication style engaging with
cross-functional teams and leadership.
- Must be motivated, goal-oriented and able to deliver as well as
- Ability to balance contending priorities across multiple deals
- Comfortable addressing groups and executive
- Ability to withstand frequent pressure as a result of demanding
workload while maintaining a positive demeanor.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, high-volume environment.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- High degree of honesty and integrity while maintaining
- Curiosity about knowledge of our products, company goals and
how the Renewal and Add-On business intersect with them.
- Teammate approach.
- Ability to work across organizations with disparate needs,
creativity and original thinking to proactively identify new and
different approaches to analyzing data, and to synthesize multiple
information sources to generate fresh strategic insights.
Keywords: Avispa Technology, Pleasanton , Renewal and Deal Manager, Executive , Pleasanton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!