Associate Business Manager
Company: Acosta, Inc.
Posted on: January 21, 2023
Under the direction of Business Manager manages the bulk of smaller
clients' responsibilities and supports the Business Managers with
key clients. - This position assists the Business Manager in
executing the mutual business goals of Acosta and assigned
- Supports Business Partners with key clients in the following
tasks: -down stream execution tracking, tactical communication,
being a liaison with Marketing, key metric tracking, promotion
plans, development of sales presentations and post-promo
- Under the direction of the Business Manager provides for
tactical and strategic client communications for smaller
- Develops and delivers sales presentations for smaller
- Assists in promotion planning, execution tracking and
post-promotion analysis for smaller clients.
- Provides marketing analysis and category reviews for smaller
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- One plus years marketing, sales or sales support.
- Sales skills to include understanding the sales process,
contract paperwork, and client promotion systems.
- Presentation skills to include preparation, delivery and
- Negotiation skills to include strategy development and tactical
- Marketing/Analytical skills to include accessing and
interpreting IRI/AC Nielsen data, post-promotion analysis and
- Finance skills to include ability to create profit and volume
strategies, and understand financial statements.
- Logistics skills to include knowledge of order processing,
inventory tracking, client and customer distribution methods.
Acosta Sales & Marketing is an Equal Opportunity Employer
By submitting your application you agree with and accept the Acosta
Privacy Statement and Terms of Conditions.
Acosta utilizes E-Verify for validating the ability to work in the
United States for all job candidates. - If you want more
information on what this entails and your rights as a job
applicant, please use the link provided to access information on
our use of E-Verify and your right to work. - Employer Resources
Keywords: Acosta, Inc., Pleasanton , Associate Business Manager, Executive , Pleasanton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!