Change Management Lead #PP
Company: Avispa Technology
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Change Management Lead 533 #PPA leading enterprise software
solutions company is seeking a Change Management Lead. The
successful candidate will design and execution of Change Management
and Communication for an enterprise-wide strategic workforce
planning program. The ideal candidate has knowledge of all things
change management and a desire to coach and guide cross-functional
colleagues along the way. The company offers a great work
environment.Change Management LeadPay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $70-$80/hr
- Worksite: Leading enterprise software solutions company
(Pleasanton, CA 94588)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, Life,Retirement
- 40 hours/week, 8 Month Assignment, Possible extension
Change Management LeadResponsibilities:
- Partner with program and functional leaders to understand
changes and critical dependencies
- Build comprehensive change strategies, plans and supporting
- Identify people-centered risks and issues and develop
- Drive delivery of change management plans and
- Help form and lead cross-functional change teams for assigned
- Monitor and report progress to achieve change adoption
- Partner closely with business leads, functional leads, program
managers and members from People and Purpose and Finance teams in
defining and implementing large, cross-organization transformation
as part of the Workforce Planning program. This program includes
strategic changes impacting organization, systems, business
processes, and job roles.
- Change assessments, impacts and gap analysis, communication and
training/ enablement plans, people-centered risk mitigation, and
delivering measurable change adoption.
- Help to design and lead cross-functional change teams on larger
Change Management LeadQualifications:
- 10+ years of experience leading organizational change
management for highly visible, large-scale initiatives.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Communication,
Education/Learning, Organizational Psychology, or a related
- Experience leading change Management for workforce planning
- Experience in training/curriculum design, visual design for
slides and webpages, and/or video production.
- Experience with Google Drive applications.
- Software industry experience with an enterprise products
- Certification or education in Change Management.
- Broad knowledge of change methodologies and concepts; able to
apply them in a fast-paced, fluid environment.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills; able to
establish and maintain strong relationships at all levels of the
- Strong presentation skills, ability to build compelling
presentations to get everyone excited about the change.
- Able to influence and mentor cross-functional teams.
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous
- Tenacious about driving accountability, program success and
- Strong emotional intelligence and empathy for others and their
- Strong project management skills
- Understand the value of structure while balancing the need for
agility and innovation. Using change management
- Communications, Training Materials.
- Background in human resources, payroll, finance, or higher
education is a plus.
- Content Writing is nice to have.
Keywords: Avispa Technology, Pleasanton , Change Management Lead #PP, Executive , Pleasanton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!