Wireless Store Manager
Company: Verizon Wireless by Russel Cellular
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Verizon Wireless Store Manager - Hiring Immediately
Full Time: $18.00 to $23.00 per hour including base rate and
commissions and bonuses. Russell Cellular, a Verizon Authorized
Retailer with over 700 retail locations across the United States,
has an immediate opening for a Verizon Wireless Store Manager to
lead and develop our retail team in Aspen Colorado. As a Verizon
Wireless Store Manager, you will be responsible for the day-to-day
operations of your Verizon Wireless location and work with your
team to ensure they provide individualized customer service to
equip the customers with appropriate wireless products and Verizon
As a Verizon Wireless Store Manager, you will enjoy:
- Unlimited commissions based on performance and commission
advances in the first 90 days while in training.
- Heath, dental, vision, life insurance and Aflac short term
- Paid Sick Days, Paid Vacation Days, and Paid Company
- Employee Assistance Programs.
- 401k with a company match.
- Verizon Sales discounts, sales contests, and
- Opportunity for growth and advancement through
- Flexible scheduling.
- Employee referral programs.
- Community involvement opportunities
The role of a Verizon Wireless Store Manager:As a Verizon Wireless
Store Manager, you will epitomize Russell Cellular's core values of
Integrity, Expertise, Initiative and Service. You will work to
instill these values into your team members so together you live
out our brand foundation of Care for every person on the team,
customers, and members of the communities in which we do business.
If you're self-motivated and have a history of successfully
developing and leading retail employees and you are looking for an
opportunity for growth and financial stability, then you owe it to
yourself to become a Verizon Wireless Sales Manager with Russell
Cellular, a Verizon Authorized Retailer. Duties & Responsibilities
- Facilitating retail sales of cellular phones and wireless
services to the public.
- Creating additional sales opportunities through creative
- Continually increasing knowledge of telecommunications products
- Observing retail sales reps selling process, teaching best
practices, and ensuring delivery of top-tier customer
- Seeking additional sales through creative marketing and
- Developing and monitoring action plans for the accomplishment
of daily/month sales goals.
- Prepare Wireless Specialist reviews with approval from the
District Sales Manager.
- Facilitate new hire sales training program and ensuring that
are required elements are completed.
- Pre-screening of job applicants and conducting all
- Hiring of new employees with approval from the District Sales
- Conduct disciplinary action plans as needed with approval from
the District Sales Manager.
- Manage shift scheduling.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and communication skills; ability
to build relationships and adapt to a diverse customer base is
- Motivation and an inner drive to learn, grow, and
- A knack for technology and the ability to learn wireless
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays as need
- Outgoing, motivating, confident, positive team leader with an
amazing ability to inspire others.
About Russell Cellular:Russell Cellular is a Verizon Authorized
Retailer that has been in business since 1993. We are a part of
Verizon's Big 6 program and was awarded Verizon Wireless Partner of
the Year for 2018. With over 700 locations, in 42 states, and 2,400
plus employees, our mission is to provide the best wireless
experience to every customer, every time. As you will be the face
of our team, we will offer you uncapped earning potential and
opportunities for advancement.Come and join us and be a part of the
Russell Cellular success!Equal Opportunity Employer
StatementRussell Cellular is an equal opportunity employer that is
committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit
discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color,
sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability,
genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected
characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.This
policy applies to all employment practices within our organization,
including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff,
recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and
apprenticeship. Russell Cellular makes hiring decisions based
solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the
Keywords: Verizon Wireless by Russel Cellular, Pleasanton , Wireless Store Manager, Executive , Pleasanton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!