Renewals and Deal Manager #PP
Company: Avispa Technology
Posted on: May 16, 2023
Renewals and Deal Manager 685 #PPA leading enterprise software
solutions company is seeking a Renewals and Deal Manager. The
successful candidate will be responsible for renewal & add-on
pricing and deal structuring, renewal tracking, order management,
data, and financial modeling. The ideal candidate has experience in
renewals, sales operations, account management, and/or equivalent
client engagement. The company offers a great work
environment.Renewals and Deal ManagerPay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $40/hr
- Worksite: Leading enterprise software solutions company
(Pleasanton, CA 94588, Atlanta, GA, 30346, Salt Lake City, UT,
84111, Chicago, IL, 60604)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, Life,Retirement
- 40 hours/week, 6 Month Assignment
Renewals and Deal ManagerResponsibilities:
- Partner with & support Customer Base Sales (Account Executives,
Sales Director, VP) with closing renewals and upselling business in
a timely manner.
- Ability to own a large number of active deals, identify
problems, and suggest solutions with process management, solid
consultation skills, and be financially savvy.
- Provide guidance on renewal strategy to increase value-based
- Prepare proposals, including renewal rate calculations and
- Track and manage all activity in Salesforce (SFDC).
- Verify existing contracts, data integrity of new quotes, review
terms and conditions, and ensure all new documentation is aligned
with company guidelines and policies.
- Work closely with Finance and Legal teams to ensure all
contracts are accurate.
- Respond to questions from customers and sales reps on any
aspect of a deal cycle.
- Prepare monthly reports outlining renewal and upsell Key
- Partner with other renewal team members as appropriate to
assist with the successful completion of deal cycles.
- Be an individual contributor on a robust team consistently
supporting a team of Customer Base Account Executives and will be
an individual contributor on a robust team consistently supporting
operational transactions related to subscription renewals and
- Support Sales, Customer Success Managers, Marketing, Strategy,
and Finance organizations.
Renewals and Deal ManagerQualifications:
- 4+ years of experience in renewals, sales operations, account
management, and/or equivalent client engagement.
- 3+ years of proven experience working with external clients is
ideal, with strong oral and written communication skills.
- Contract redlining experience is influential to the success of
- Experienced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and prior touch points
with modeling and analysis is crucial in performing the role
- Experience performing data analysis, modeling, and/or financial
analysis to support or drive business decisions.
- Proficiency with Salesforce.com is ideal.
- Experience working across functions to prepare customer
- Sophisticated communication style engaging with
cross-functional teams and leadership.
- Must be motivated, goal-oriented, and able to deliver as well
as internalize feedback.
- Ability to balance contending priorities across multiple deals
- Comfortable addressing groups and executive
- Ability to withstand frequent pressure as a result of a
demanding workload while maintaining a positive demeanor.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, high-volume environment.
- Possess a high degree of honesty and integrity while
- Curiosity about knowledge of our products, company goals, and
how the Renewal and Add-On business intersect with them.
- Teammate approach, ability to work across organizations with
disparate needs, creativity, and original thinking to proactively
identify new and different approaches to analyzing data, and to
synthesize multiple information sources to generate fresh strategic
Keywords: Avispa Technology, Pleasanton , Renewals and Deal Manager #PP, Executive , Pleasanton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...