Senior Product Manager (F&I)
Company: Tekion Corporation
Posted on: May 19, 2023
We empower our product teams to solve hard problems - customer
problems and business problems - in ways that our customers love.
Our fast paced and aggressive time-to-market product development
teams are moving at lightning speed to provide an amazing customer
product experience. If you can think fast, analyze fast,and develop
ideas fast then become part of our transformational team that is
going to change the way cars are designed, distributed and
purchased for everyone across the globe in the automotive
- Deeply understand and embody the voice of the customer - Be in
front of the users, do qualitative research and define and track
quantitative product metrics. You will then be communicating to the
team a deep understanding of our users, and the data about how our
customers engage with our products.
- Drive new product initiatives - Own and drive products/features
from ideation through implementation, launch and iterative
enhancements. You'll be working closely with the design team to
craft amazing product experiences that delight our customers and
see those come to life working with the engineering team, focusing
on excellent execution.
- Create cross-functional engagement - Establish rapport with
colleagues across all departments including Engineering, Marketing,
Analytics, Sales, Business Development, and work collaboratively
with them to streamline communication and processes. You will
specifically be a point person our internal stakeholders will look
up to for answers or direction on anything related to your
- Champion the domain - Track industry trends and the competitive
landscape as they pertain to your product and help define the
product roadmap to constantly stay ahead of the curve.
- Experience: You have 5+ years of software product management
experience for a scaling organization.
- Must have: 5+ years working on F&I Platform
- Must have: A strong familiarity with credit ecosystems, loan
processing workflows and fraud detection.
- Execution: Demonstrated ability to execute on a product roadmap
while working with offshore resources and coordinating with
internal/external stakeholders to manage expectations and
- Curiosity: You are exceptionally curious about new products and
how users will respond to them and ensure you have the data to back
up your roadmap requirements.
- Empathy: You deeply understand how customers think. You can
accurately predict how changes will make them feel. You enjoy
creating delight and measuring it to ensure success is
- Excellent communication: You are comfortable and confident
sharing your thoughts in verbal or written form. You can engage
constructively in debate and discussion with your colleagues and
peers. You have a proven plan to ensure everyone is aligned on the
product vision and execution timeline.
- Appreciation for quality: You are very enthusiastic about your
favorite products and can articulate why they're incredible. You
are excited and proud to build a premium brand and have a track
record of working on products with a sustainable future.
Perks and Benefits
- Competitive compensation and generous stock options
- 100% employer-paid top-of-the-line medical, dental and vision
- Great benefits including unlimited PTO, parental leave and free
snacks and beverages
- The opportunity to work with some of the brightest minds from
Silicon Valley's most dominant andsuccessful companies
- Be part of an early stage, hyper-growth start-up with the
opportunity to grow and prosper
- Work on the latest and coolest technologies - everything is
home-grown and built ground-up
- A dynamic work environment with a strong sense of community and
- The open and transparent culture that encourages innovation,
rewards performance and discourages hierarchy
- Exciting opportunities for career growth and development
The salary range for this position is $169,800 - $229,800. The
salary range describes the minimum to maximum base salary range for
this position across applicable US locations. The actual
compensation offered may vary from the posted hiring range based on
geographic location, work experience, education, licensure
requirements and/or skill level and will be finalized at the time
of offer. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary
range during the hiring process. In addition to the compensation
listed, this position is eligible for equity compensation.
Keywords: Tekion Corporation, Pleasanton , Senior Product Manager (F&I), Executive , Pleasanton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...