Program Manager (H)
Company: Avispa Technology
Posted on: May 26, 2023
Program Manager 635 (H)A leading enterprise software solutions
company is seeking a Program Manager. The successful candidate will
lead technical, or non-technical projects through design, build,
and deployment. The ideal candidate has successfully led complex,
cross-functional, technology-based end-to-end projects and programs
(SaaS preferred). The company offers a great work
environment.Program Manager Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $65-$75/hr
- Worksite: Leading enterprise software solutions company
(Pleasanton, CA 94588)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Retirement
Savings Program, PSL
- 40 hours/week, 12 Month Assignment, Possible
Program Manager Responsibilities:
- Lead technical, or non-technical projects through design,
build, and deployment.
- Facilitate the definition of program objectives, success
criteria, scope, governance, multi-year schedule and
- Coordinate resources and manage project plans, ensuring
projects remain within scope, schedule and budgets, in
collaboration with applicable stakeholders and teams.
- Monitor and report progress against project objectives,
performance indicators and goals.
- Identify project risks and issues and facilitate the
development of plans to mitigate or prevent those risks.
- Establish and maintain relationships with stakeholders,
providing timely contact on project status and changes.
- Assist in the implementation and management of PMO governance
and operational working practices.
- Support team and organization initiatives, including OKRs and
- Communicate effectively and with a level of detail and format
appropriate to the audience. Outstanding oral and written
communication skills are a must.
Program Manager Qualifications:
- 5+ years successfully leading complex, cross-functional,
technology based end-to-end projects and programs (SaaS
- BS or MS in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration,
Information Systems or related experience.
- Experience working with procurement is strongly
- Experience with and understanding of procurement is strongly
- PMP or PgMP certification preferred.
- In-depth user experience with Google Suites, Microsoft Suites
(including Excel and PowerPoint), and project planning tools such
- Strong organization skills, capable of handling multiple
priorities and varying workloads, and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate mastery in all aspects of Project Management
plan-driven methodology, including Scope Management, Schedule
Management, Financial Management, Issue & Risk Management, Vendor,
Contract, & Resources Management, Execution Governance / Steering
Committees, Monitoring, and Control.
Keywords: Avispa Technology, Pleasanton , Program Manager (H), Executive , Pleasanton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...