Project Manager/Scrum Master
Company: Saxon Global
Posted on: September 11, 2023
We are looking for a proven Scrum Master/Technical Project
Manager to join the team. In this role you will be working on
multiple small and large projects at the same time. You will be
interacting closely with the business team as well as the
development team, ensuring the rapid delivery of high quality
Technical Project Manager/Scrum Master is expected to:
- Coordinate sprints and stand-ups
- Manage project timelines and scope
- Facilitate effective collaboration and internal
- Help on-board and mentor new developers joining the team.
- Work together with product owners to handle new requests and
- Help development teams to attain a higher level of Scrum
- Remove obstacles and resolve conflicts that occur.
- Keep teams focused on the current sprint goals
- Must have experience in the Scrum master role.
- Software development lifecycle knowledge.
- Previous Development or extensive experience working with
Engineering/Development teams (Java, Nodejs, Angularjs, Docker,
Microservices, etc. - NOT .NET/c# backgrounds )
- Software development background is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of Scrum artifacts and techniques. These may
include the Definition of Done, backlog refinement, user stories,
and automated testing.
- Conflict-resolution and problem-solving abilities.
- Organizational skills.
- Scrum master certification is a plus.
Required Skills : SCRUM
Basic Qualification :
Additional Skills :
Background Check :Yes
Drug Screen :Yes
Selling points for candidate :
Project Verification Info :
Candidate must be your W2 Employee :Yes
Exclusive to Apex :No
Face to face interview required :Yes
Candidate must be local :Yes
Candidate must be authorized to work without sponsorship ::No
Interview times set :Yes
Type of project :Project Management Office
Master Job Title :Scrum Master
Branch Code :East Bay
Keywords: Saxon Global, Pleasanton , Project Manager/Scrum Master, Executive , Pleasanton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!