Company: Intero Chiropractic
Posted on: September 12, 2023
Do you have a wide breadth of marketing experience and deep
knowledge of social media content and Google/Facebook Ads?Do you
want to be a key member to help disrupt a 127 year old industry
with a growing, cutting edge, SMB health company?Intero
Chiropractic is looking for a Marketing Manager to help increase
the companys online presence with content and maximizing paid ads.
The ideal candidate will be a scrappy growth hacker that knows how
to strategize, execute, measure, and optimize organic and paid
media from start to finish that aligns with the companies
objectives.At Intero, we do things a bit differently than the
corporate world of the health industry, in fact there is no
corporate nonsense. If you want to be part of a company that is
making disruptive change and rapidly growing, you should apply
now.Role OverviewThe role of the Marketing Manager is to assist in
the planning, execution, measurement, and optimization of our
marketing efforts. The person in this role will be passionate for
the art of marketing and will have an abundance of ideas for
building efficient strategies. They must bring forth a strong
arsenal of content techniques and paid media methods to promote our
services and public image.On a day-to-day basis, you might find
yourself doing all the following:
- Community engagement on Youtube, Instagram, Tiktok, or
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our
company and drive qualified traffic to book appointments at our
- Deploy social media content and own their implementation from
strategy to optimization.
- Scope out projects and determine timelines, budgets, and key
- Measure ads and content progress, across channels, and share
performance with team based on both leading and lagging
- Monitoring acquisition funnels and ensuring they align with key
- Own the organic marketing strategy and keep a pulse on Google,
Facebook and other ad platforms.
- In other words, to succeed in this role, youll need to be able
to do a little bit of everything in marketing, which, for the right
person, should be a dream job.Who You Are
- You have 5+ years of experience in marketing roles.
- Youre a self-directed, detail-oriented, high-performer with an
exceptional drive for success.
- You love getting your hands dirty and doing whatever it takes
to get a campaign successfully out the door on time and within
- Youre a flexible & adaptable problem solver who is
solution-oriented and driven by data.
- You are a proactive, effective communicator, and have ample
experience managing various stages of the sales funnel.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and are excited by the
challenges that come along with being part of a disruptive
- The ideal candidate will have the bread and butter of marketing
(like basic SEO, copywriting, design, metrics, community building,
email campaigns), but is able to lead winning strategies with
social media content and paid ads.
- Have excellent judgement and are able to act decisively in
situations requiring quick but through analysis and
decision-making, while understanding when and how to appropriately
- Pay attention to detail and able to re-prioritize based on
changing business needs.
- You are proficient with tools like: Google analytics, Tag
manager, keyword tools, Facebook ads, and perhaps A/B testing.
- You have an appetite for learning and adding to your skill
set.About Intero ChiropracticIntero Chiropractic offers an
innovative approach to healthcare and has the vision to elevate the
standard of chiropractic. We provide a systematic and scientific
approach to removing pain from the body. At our office, we are
known for taking on tough cases.Check out this video to learn more
about how this company why this company was founded:
https://youtu.be/Zc3ER5YU56UWhere were going: To fulfill our vision
of elevating the standard of chiropractic, we have currently
started an information product business to teach other doctors and
students this unique approach, are currently in the process of
opening up a training facility as well as two additional locations
(with a third on the way), and our founder is currently authoring a
book on our approach.Our Core Values:
- Do What you Say
- Patients First
- Humble yet Confident
- Set a High Standard for Everything
- Learner's Heart
Keywords: Intero Chiropractic, Pleasanton , Marketing Manager, Executive , Pleasanton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!