Senior Internal Events Manager
Company: Cypress HCM
Posted on: September 12, 2023
Senior Internal Events ManagerThis Contingent Worker position
reports to the Senior Manager, Employee Events/Programs, and is
part of the People Xcelerator team within People & Purpose. This
team is responsible for creating remarkable experiences across our
global office footprint.Responsibilities:
- Employee Event Planning: Design, plan, and lead employee events
for our company employees. Events will occur primarily within the
San Francisco Bay Area. This includes managing and executing on a
strategic campaign calendar aimed to connect, celebrate, and
inspire employees across in-person, virtual, and hybrid work
environments. Events range in size from hundreds of employees to
thousands of employees.
- Sample events:
- Employee socials and meet ups
- Food festivals and/or concerts at our large office
- Wellbeing-related events
- Vendor Management: Partner with external event planning
agencies to deliver large events.
- Communications & Storytelling: Develop and execute
communication plans for program initiatives, campaigns, and events
to inspire employee engagement and highlight community impact
through internal channels (e.g., Slack, Intranet, email,
presentations) and external channels (large-scale events &
activations). Partner with the internal communications team to
execute against plans for our largest events.Requirements:
- At least 6-8 years of professional experience and success in
event planning, event production, or event management roles.
- A proven track record of building trusted partnerships across
the business and with external vendors; strong interpersonal and
emotional intelligence skills.
- Experience in communications (e.g, copywriting, public
relations, internal communications, or marketing), and ability to
effectively engage with individuals at all levels of the company,
ranging from recent graduates to executives, and from 1:1
conversations to large-scale presentations.
- An ability to think clearly when navigating ambiguity and
solving challenges; capacity to hold self accountable to produce on
deadlines; attention to detail.
- A passion for creating and sustaining a remarkable workplace
culture and experience. Compensation
- $42.19/hour - $60.04/hour
Keywords: Cypress HCM, Pleasanton , Senior Internal Events Manager, Executive , Pleasanton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!