THERAPIST - LMFT/LCSW/Psy.D/Ph.D (Remote)
Company: Axis Community Health
Posted on: January 9, 2022
- Address the needs of patients who present to the program with
an urgent need as available. There will be no specific productivity
expectations or ongoing caseload within the bridge program.
However, clinicians will hold a small panel of cases in the general
- Schedule will include two days in the bridge urgent care
program and three days in the outpatient clinic setting.
- Work in collaboration with the psychiatrist and care
coordinator to stabilize patients presenting to the program.
- Collaborate with outside providers who will be providing
longer-term care and ensure continuity of care as possible.
- Complete documentation using the electronic health record in a
timely fashion while adhering to related laws and regulations for
- Attend weekly staff meetings.
- Provide all services in accordance with accepted standards of
care and Axis protocols within the parameters of agency contractual
- Perform other related duties as assigned.REQUIRED COMPETENCIES:
- Strong assessment and diagnostic skills.
- Experience providing brief intervention and short-term
- Experience working in higher levels of care, or with patients
in acute need.
- Ability to independently decision make in urgent situations,
while also working as a part of a team.
- Experience working with individuals who have co-morbid
- Ability to utilize evidence based approaches, while also
tailoring approach to client's specific needs.
- Experience working in a multi-disciplinary team in a medical
setting. Good communication skills.
- Strong documentation skills.
- Computer knowledge and ability to type is required. Previous
experience using electronic health records is a
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (California Board of Behavioral
Sciences), Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (California Board
of Behavioral Sciences) OR Licensed Psychologist (California Board
- Employer paid health, dental, and vision benefits to the
- Option to participate in a 403(B) retirement plan with employer
- Continuing Medical Education (CME) reimbursement program
- NHSC Loan Repayment Program Participant
- Partial educational reimbursement.
- 12 paid holidays.
- Accrued paid time off with each pay period.
- Employee discount programs.
- Colleague Referral Bonus ProgramCONNECT WITH AXIS:Company Page:
Demands and Working Conditions:Work is normally performed in a
typical office work environment. While performing the
responsibilities of this position, the individual is required to
have ambulatory skills sufficient to visit various parts of the
organization. Requires the ability to reach with hands and arms,
climb stairs and occasionally lift and/or move up to 30lbs.
Requires sitting and standing for extensive periods of time,
operating a computer keyboard, telephone and other equipment for
extended periods of time. Travel to other Axis health centers and
other local travel will be required. The physical demands described
here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.Axis Community
Health is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is
proud to be an equal opportunity employer (EEO). All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic
information, marital status, or status as a covered veteran in
accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. If you
are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable
accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or
are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online
application process and need an alternative method for applying,
you may contact us at for assistance. . Link to "EEO is Law"
As part of our hiring process Axis conducts background checks.All
Axis staff members must provide proof of vaccination for COVID-19.
Exemptions to this requirement will be considered for those
requesting a reasonable accommodation based on their medical,
religious, or disability status. Staff members that are granted a
reasonable accommodation will be required to undergo weekly
testing.Disclaimer: This job post is not necessarily an exhaustive
list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or
requirements associated with this position. While this is intended
to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, Axis Community
Health reserves the right to modify or change the requirements of
the job based on business necessity.
Keywords: Axis Community Health, Pleasanton , THERAPIST - LMFT/LCSW/Psy.D/Ph.D (Remote), Healthcare , Pleasanton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!