General Dermatology Opportunity in Pleasanton, CA The Permanente Medical Group
Company: Kaiser Permanente - The Permanente Medical Group,
Posted on: November 16, 2023
The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. (TPMG) is one of the largest
medical groups in the nation with over 9,500 physicians, 22 medical
centers, numerous clinics throughout Northern and Central
California and an over 70-year tradition of providing quality
medical care. We offer the exciting opportunity to practice in a
big city or enjoy small-town charm while still being a part of the
largest medical group in the country. Our Psychiatry departments
work as a team and are integrated seamlessly into our hospital
operations. It is a rewarding and rich practice that offers support
for all aspects of a physician s career. TPMG is recruiting for a
Dermatology physician to join our team in Pleasanton, CA.
- Board Certification or Eligibility
- Must be eligible to obtain a CA medical license or be currently
licensed to practice within CA A FEW REASONS TO CONSIDER A PRACTICE
- Work-life balance focused practice, including flexible
schedules and unmatched practice support.
- We can focus on providing excellent patient care without
managing overhead and billing. No RVUs!
- We demonstrate our commitment to a culture of equity,
inclusion, and diversity by hiring physicians that reflect and
celebrate the diversity of people and cultures. We practice in an
environment with patients at the center and deliver culturally
responsive and compassionate care to our member populations.
- Multi-specialty collaboration with a mission-driven integrated
health care delivery model.
- An outstanding electronic medical record system that allows
flexibility in patient management.
- We have a very rich and comprehensive Physician Health &
- We are Physician-led and develop our own leaders.
- Professional development opportunities in teaching, research,
mentorship, physician leadership, and community service.
EXTRAORDINARY BENEFITS: ( Hours/Week Required)
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Comprehensive medical and dental
- Home Loan Program up to $250,000 (approval required)
- Relocation Assistance up to $10,000 (approval required)
- Malpractice and tail insurance coverage
- Paid holidays, sick leave, and education leave
- Three retirement plans, including a pension plan and 401k
- Professional Liability coverage For information about career
opportunities and wage ranges, visit TPMG Physician Careers at:
northerncalifornia.permanente.org For questions regarding any of
our Dermatology opportunities, contact Physician Recruiter, Bo Chau
at or call . We are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer VEVRAA Federal
Keywords: Kaiser Permanente - The Permanente Medical Group, , Pleasanton , General Dermatology Opportunity in Pleasanton, CA The Permanente Medical Group, Healthcare , Pleasanton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!