Company: Collabera Inc.
Posted on: April 27, 2021
Big Data Hadoop EngineerPrimary Work Location:--Pleasanton
(Successful candidate would need to relocate prior to Bay Area
prior to start)Open for H1 Transfers
Not open for Sub Contracting.
Top Must Haves:
- 5+ years of strong hands-on Design and Development experience
in Hadoop/Big Data Environment.
- Strong Hands-on coding experience in Java, Scala and Python
- Strong Hands-on experience with Spring framework, Web Services,
REST API's and MicroServices.
- 3+ years of Hands-on experience building data pipelines using
Hadoop components Sqoop, Kafka, Hive, SOLR, Map Reduce, Spark,
Spark SQL, HBase etc.
- Provide vision, gather requirements and translate client user
requirements into technical architecture.
- Design and implement an integrated Big Data platform and
- Design and implement data collectors to collect and transport
data to the Big Data Platform.
Keywords: Collabera Inc., Pleasanton , Hadoop Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Pleasanton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!