Software Application Engineers- multiple levels/openings!
Company: Workday, Inc.
Posted on: January 8, 2022
Software Application Engineers- multiple levels/openings! Do
what you love. Love what you do.
At Workday, we help the world's largest organizations adapt to
what's next by bringing finance, HR, and planning into a single
enterprise cloud. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do.
But we like to have fun, too. We put people first, celebrate
diversity, drive innovation, and do good in the communities where
we live and work. About the TeamWorkday Software Engineering roles
offer exciting opportunities to evolve our award-winning products.
You will be creating information systems by designing and
developing software solutions to make a direct impact on Workday's
You will be using modern technologies and methodologies to build
customer facing applications that our users will never want to put
down. And, you will be working with world class teams to solve some
of the most challenging problems enterprise companies face
today.About the Role
- Collaborate with your peers to craft innovative technical
solutions to meet client needs
- Team up with business and peers on how to deliver your ideas
better and faster
- Update your scrum team in the daily stand-up
- Contribute your ideas to the scrum team's user stories
- Develop new features and make improvements to cloud-based
- Partner with your QA and Automation peers on the best ways to
test your code
- End the day knowing that your contributions were impactful and
your opinions made a difference! About YouBasic Qualifications
- You have 2-10+ years of Software Engineering experience
- You've designed and developed in Java, C# or other OO
- You have a 4-year degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- You take ownership and pride in what you do
- You like to collaborate with your team
- You can communicate and write well
- You like working on an Agile team
- You have a solid understanding of design and analysis of
software for performance
- You have Web application development or SaaS experience
- You have worked on large-scale, distributed, and highly
concurrent systems (Plus)
- You have experience in test driven development (Plus)
- You have UML experience (Plus) Why You Should Join If you want
to build products that will transform the future of work, impact
the lives of millions and have a blast while doing so, this may be
the right job for you! Workday is an Equal Opportunity Employer
including individuals with disabilities and protected veterans. At
Workday, our employees have always been our number one Core Value.
We understand that everyone has unique experiences and perspectives
which is why our mission is to create a safe space where all people
and ideas are welcomed. Our commitment to value inclusion,
belonging, and equity (VIBE---) and creating a brighter workday for
all is the cornerstone of all we do. Join us! Workday is a leading
provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human
resources. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers financial management,
human capital management, and analytics applications designed for
the world's largest companies, educational institutions, and
government agencies. Organizations ranging from medium-sized
businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises have selected Workday. Workday
is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Individuals seeking
employment at Workday are considered without regards to age,
ancestry, color, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or
related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, genetic
information, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical
disability, national origin, protected family care or medical leave
status, race, religion (including beliefs and practices or the
absence thereof), sexual orientation, military or veteran status,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local
laws. Further, pursuant to applicable local ordinances, Workday
will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and
conviction records. We do not accept resumes from headhunters,
placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a
formal agreement with us. Workday is committed to providing
reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with
disabilities and disabled veterans during our application process.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability,
contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Suggested Jobs
- Welcome to the Orchestration & Integrations Team! Posted 30+
Days Ago - USA, CA, Pleasanton
- Head of Corporate Messaging and Keynote Content Posted 30+ Days
Ago - USA, CA, Pleasanton, More...
- Field Readiness Architect - Workday Studio integrations &
Authentication Posted 30+ Days Ago - USA, CA, Pleasanton, More...
- Head of Diversity Talent Acquisition Programs Posted 30+ Days
Ago - USA, CA, Pleasanton, More...
- Automation Engineer - Financials Development (Supplier
Accounts) Posted 10 Days Ago - USA, CA, Pleasanton
Keywords: Workday, Inc., Pleasanton , Software Application Engineers- multiple levels/openings!, IT / Software / Systems , Pleasanton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!