Company: Avispa Technology
Posted on: January 10, 2022
A leading enterprise software solutions company is seeking an IT
Developer. The ideal candidate has experience in Object-Oriented
Design and Programming, fluent in Java or Scala, proficient in
applying common design patterns, a good grasp of distributed
systems, and ability to communicate design ideas effectively. The
company offers a great work environment. - IT Developer -Pay and
- Hourly pay: $80/hr
- Worksite: Leading enterprise software solutions company
(Pleasanton, CA 94588) IT Developer -Qualifications: -
- 5 + years experience in Object-Oriented Design and Programming,
fluent in Java or Scala, proficient in applying common design
patterns, a good grasp of distributed systems, and ability to
communicate design ideas effectively.
- BS in Computer Science or related fields.
- Expertise in dealing with horizontal scale, high availability,
concurrency, profiling, deployment, upgrade/migration, production
support, and other SaaS enterprise software issues.
- Proficient in major development tools and processes, such as
source control, requirement spec, design and design review, unit
test, system test, performance test, etc.
- Proven ability to take roles in projects that span multiple
teams, ability to deliver on time working in a fast-paced agile
environment, ability to work with product managers to clarify and
prune requirements, strong verbal and written communication.
- Familiarity with standard development tools and processes:
source control, IDE, JUnit test, debugging, profiling, JIRA,
TeamCity, Crucible, etc.
- Authentication experience with some of the following: SSO,
Multi-Factor, Delegated Authentication, x509, SAML, OAuth.
- Experience with Scala and MySql. Experience with CI/CD.
Keywords: Avispa Technology, Pleasanton , IT Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Pleasanton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!