Sr AEM Developer
Posted on: June 19, 2022
Our direct client is one of the largest food and drug retailers
with 2,300+ stores. Includes some of the most prominent brands in
food retailing, with a growing base of loyal shoppers.They are
currently in urgent need of a Sr AEM Developer. This is a contract
role located in Pleasanton CA JOB Description :Title: - Sr. AEM
DeveloperLocation - Pleasanton, CA (Remote till Covid19)Duration-
- 4-year degree (Computer Science, Information Systems or
relational functional field) and/or equivalent combination of
education or work experience.
- 8+ years of UI programming experience with (Adobe AEM, Advanced
Bootstrap, and frameworks like Angular.
- Familiarity with backend service layer integration
(authentication/3rd party feeds) using Ajax, REST API.
- Familiarity and working knowledge with Content Management
- Well versed with best practices of designing responsive web
- Well-versed with the latest trends in web and mobile
- Familiar with UI unit testing and performance testing
- Familiar with Jenkins or similar continuous integration tools,
SVN, or similar source code management systems.
- Experience with the full software development lifecycle and
software development methodologies (Agile).
- Excellent organizational and troubleshooting skills with
attention to detail.
- Strong knowledge of programming documentation
- Strong ability to understand client expectations and to resolve
issues that may affect delivery.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work
effectively in a matrixed organization.
- Strong ability to mentor, coach and train lower-level
- Self-starter, with a demonstrated ability to learn beyond
formal training with a strong aptitude for delivering quality
- Provide application design guidance and consultation, utilizing
a thorough understanding of applicable technology, tools -- Adobe
AEM and existing designs.
- Determines and implements the most efficient and cost-effective
- Provide guidance on latest technology trends and future
- Analyze highly complex business requirements.
- Design and create technical specifications to design or
redesign complex computer platforms and applications.
- Analyze problems outlined by Business Systems Analysts in terms
of detailed technology requirements and capabilities.
- Provide coding direction to less experienced staff or develops
highly complex original code.
- Act as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation,
and analysis efforts.
- Verify program logic by overseeing the preparation of test
data, testing and debugging of programs.
- Use Agile SCRUM to deliver solutions with high level of
flexibility and adaptability.
- Oversee overall systems testing and the migration of platforms
and applications to production.
- Develop new documentation, departmental technical procedures
and user guides.
- Develop documentation standards, procedures and approval
hierarchies.About Maxonic:Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the
forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges.
Our award-winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are
specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to
find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our
candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have
placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied
clients.Interested in Applying?We'd love to hear from you! Please
feel free to email Suresh Krishnamurthy at Suresh.firstname.lastname@example.org or
Keywords: Maxonic, Pleasanton , Sr AEM Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Pleasanton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!