R305663 Senior Software Engineer - Pleasanton CA
Company: ManpowerGroup Solutions
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Job Summary: Developer with experience in developing apps for
mobile devices. Typically, on iOS platform using Swift programming
language and experience in Hybrid App development using Flutter.
The person in this position is responsible for developing,
designing, testing, and integrating software products.
Troubleshoots and debugs software defects. Reviews, interprets, and
executes software requirements and specifications. Essential Job
- Performs mid-level design and development of assigned software
- Research and learn new technologies and incorporate them into
new systems and products
- Tests, integrates, writes, troubleshoots, and debugs software
- Documents all tasks performed, solutions to issues, and
implementation processQualifications:Training and/or Experience:
- Experience with iOS Native Mobile App development.
- Experience with Mobile app development using Flutter
- Three or more years of professional experience in a software
- 4+ years with software engineering methodologies
- 4+ years building and/or maintaining Mobile app developments
- Familiarity with Desktop & Mobile responsive UI design and
- Familiarity working with REST web services and consuming
- Strong debugging and problem-solving skills. Experience with
Unit testing and Automated UI testing frameworks is a plus.
- Have experience working with version control tools such as Git
- Passionate about their work and have a keen interest for
delivering bug free and efficient code. Should be self-driven.
- Ability to take minimal product requirements and translate to
good design and implementation.
- Experience with rapid prototyping and associated tools is a
- Excellent communication skillsKnowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong experience with Swift Programming, experience with the
Dart programming is a plus
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment
- Strong working knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle
- Strong working knowledge of operating systems
- Strong knowledge of tools to test software
- Strong working knowledge of development/modeling tools
- Enjoy working in a creative environment
- Must be able to obtain and hold Gaming
- Ability to travel is required.Education:
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably BSEE, BSCE, BSEET, or
BSCS or equivalent work experience
Keywords: ManpowerGroup Solutions, Pleasanton , R305663 Senior Software Engineer - Pleasanton CA, IT / Software / Systems , Pleasanton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!