Software Engineer, Performance Engineering
Company: Workday, Inc.
Posted on: January 20, 2023
Do what you love. Love what you do.At Workday, we help the
world's largest organizations adapt to what's next by bringing
finance, HR, and planning into a single enterprise cloud. We work
hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have fun,
too. We put people first, celebrate diversity, drive innovation,
and do good in the communities where we live and work.About the
TeamWorkday Adaptive Planning, Tools team takes pride in building
the best in class tools and automation framework in performance
engineering to keep our product highly scalable. Give our customers
full control to plan their business the way they envision it.
Providing financial data from a macro level to a fully
interconnected financial model.About the RoleWe are looking for a
seasoned performance engineer proficient with building tools and
working cross functionally. - - - - - - -About YouBasic
- 5+ years of software Engineering experience, at least 2 years
in performance engineering.
- Develop reusable scripts to surface performance and scalability
issues, experience in one of the tools like JMeter, Gatling, or
- Hands on experience with Docker/Kubernetes deployment processes
- Hands on experience with APM and profiling tools like New
Relic, AppDynamic, JProfiler, YourKit, VisualVM
- Proficient in programming languages like Java, Python, shell,
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- Experience in deep performance analysis.
- Hands on experience in sophisticated tool development to
analyze Performance issues.
- Design and develop scripts to surface regression performance
- Demonstrable ability to balance multiple priorities and
communicate across organizational boundaries
- Working knowledge of SQL or React preferred
- Passion for software development and customer satisfaction
- Attention to detail and deep understanding of engineering
- Experience with Agile development process#LI-RC8As a federal
contractor, -Workday -is -requiring -all new hires -to verify -that
-they -are -fully-vaccinated against COVID-19 -within 72 hours of
-beginning employment with Workday, consistent with applicable law.
-Workday -is an equal opportunity employer. Candidates who are not
vaccinated due to a sincerely held religious belief, medical
reasons, or other legally-protected reason should contact - -to
explore what, if any, reasonable accommodations or exemptions
Workday is able to offer.Pursuant to applicable Fair Chance law,
Workday will consider for employment qualified applicants with
arrest and conviction records.Workday is an Equal Opportunity
Employer including individuals with disabilities and protected
veterans.Are you being referred to one of our roles? If so, ask
your connection at Workday about our Employee Referral
Keywords: Workday, Inc., Pleasanton , Software Engineer, Performance Engineering, IT / Software / Systems , Pleasanton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!