Technical Marketing Manager
Posted on: January 20, 2023
Join a very stable and globally renowned semiconductor company
that has long tenured people at every level and great benefitsThis
Jobot Job is hosted by: Jon ReidAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by
clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.Salary:
$130,000 - $185,000 per yearA bit about us:Known globally for
nearly 40 years for designing, manufacturing, and selling
integrated circuits (IC) and related products in Taiwan, the United
States, and Hong Kong.Why join us?
- Stable company that doesn't over hire
- Able to work out of San Jose or Pleasanton
- Great benefits
- Very competitive pay
- Growth opportunities
- Long tenured teamJob DetailsThis position will have the primary
responsibility for technical product marketing of Flash products
including a strong emphasis for resolving customer design in issues
as well as the definition and management of next generation
products.Principal Job Functions:
- New Product Introduction
- Product and life cycle management
- Product and feature definition - creating and authoring specs
- Technical and design in support with customers and chipset
- Technical training of sales, manufacturing reps, customers, and
- Flash ecosystem support
- Technical promotion of Winbond products, features and
- Creation of promotional materials such as New Production
Training, Application Notes, Technical Articles, and Press Releases
- Interface with the factory engineering teams for problem
- Competitive comparisons, cross reference analysis, and 3rd
party programmer support
- Verilog and IBIS model generations as well as software driver
development as needed
- Traveling for customer visits as
- Strong background and understanding of circuit design and
system architecture using MCUs and MPUs
- Fluency in C code development. System firmware design and
development experience preferred especially in the creation and
support of flash software drivers.
- Ability to create and develop Verilog and IBIS models.
- Be insightful and creative in problem solving and debugging of
customer systems and capable of using basic lab equipment common to
debugging of circuits
- Strong communication and presentation skill.
- Knowledge in flash memories and technologies a plus.
- BS in Electrical or Computer Engineering with minimum of 10
years of experience in circuit system design and development; FAE
(field applications engineering), semiconductor product
engineering, technical marketing may be used to substitute part of
- Fluency in using marketing and communication tools such as
Microsoft Office or similarInterested in hearing more? Easy Apply
now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Pleasanton , Technical Marketing Manager, IT / Software / Systems , Pleasanton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!