Mastech is a growing company dedicated to innovation and
teamwork. We are currently seeking a Analyst - Epic for our client
in the IT Services domain. We value our professionals, providing
comprehensive benefits, exciting challenges, and the opportunity
for growth. This is a Contract position and the client is looking
for someone to start immediately.
Duration: 12 Months Contract
Location: Pleasanton, CA/ Zip Code: 94588
Compensation: Market Rate
Role: Analyst - Epic
Role Description: The Analyst - Epic would need to have at least 5
years of experience.
- Study the overall business and information needs of an
organization, in order to develop solutions to business and related
- Understand business process and determine how best to map that to
the capabilities of Epic.
- Works closely with clients to identify business needs and the
costs and benefits of implementing a solution.
- Construct IT definitions based on identified needs of the
- Devise and document a solution based on the client's
- Negotiate options with the client.
- 7-9 years of experience.
- Certified in one or more Epic modules with detailed domain
knowledge of associated business or care delivery processes.
- Requires in-depth knowledge of the business and care delivery
functions supported by HealthConnect.
Education: Bachelor's degree
Experience: Minimum 5 years
Relocation: No, this position will not cover relocation
Local Preferred: N/A
Recruiter Name: Renu Baluni
Recruiter Phone: 877 884 8834 (Ext: 2225)