Software Requirements: Microsoft Excel - Intermediate to
Microsoft Word - Intermediate to Advanced
Database knowledge will be helpful Computer literacy - High
Business Skills: Strong attention to detail skills, outstanding
customer service orientation, must be able to prioritize multiple
tasks and maintain service standards, have strong sense of
initiative and proactive work style, possess negotiation skills to
resolve conflict, exceptional communication and interpersonal
skills, excellent problem solving skills, and work cooperatively in
a team environment.
Educational Experience: College degree preferred and/or related
field or equivalent work experience
Salary Range: Depends on experience
Duties and Responsibilities:
1) Properly process and administer COBRA according to Federal
guidelines; including all phases of new client implementation and
set-up, ability to provide ongoing client services and process
2) Generate enrollment materials, analyze delinquency reports,
sending late and terminations notices, and reporting monthly
3) Ability to master web-based COBRA system: including accurate
data entry into the system as part of the enrollment, change or
4) Communicate with insurance carriers to process enrollment and
5) Answer phone calls/emails with COBRA participants to
communicate/explain eligibility to participants and clients.
6) Answer, research and respond to internal and external inquiries
accurately and timely.
7) Maintain COBRA client files and other record keeping documents
in electronic or paper form.
8) Coordinate with external/internal clients as necessary to
resolve problems or discrepancies remaining responsible until
9) Knowledge of benefit laws and regulations including COBRA,
HIPAA, ERISA and ARRA.
10) Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment.
11) Demonstrate professional and ethical business practices and
adherence to company standards.
12) Assist with various projects ad assignments to continuously
improve departmental efficiencies. We are an equal employment
opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates
without regard to disability or protected veteran status.