Posted on: March 15, 2023
Software Requirements: Microsoft Excel - Intermediate to
Microsoft Word - Intermediate to Advanced
Database knowledge will be helpful Computer literacy - High
Business Skills: Strong attention to detail skills, outstanding customer service orientation, must be able to prioritize multiple tasks and maintain service standards, have strong sense of initiative and proactive work style, possess negotiation skills to resolve conflict, exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, excellent problem solving skills, and work cooperatively in a team environment.
Educational Experience: College degree preferred and/or related field or equivalent work experience
Salary Range: Depends on experience
Duties and Responsibilities:
1) Properly process and administer COBRA according to Federal guidelines; including all phases of new client implementation and set-up, ability to provide ongoing client services and process qualifying events.
2) Generate enrollment materials, analyze delinquency reports, sending late and terminations notices, and reporting monthly fulfillment information.
3) Ability to master web-based COBRA system: including accurate data entry into the system as part of the enrollment, change or audit process.
4) Communicate with insurance carriers to process enrollment and terminations.
5) Answer phone calls/emails with COBRA participants to communicate/explain eligibility to participants and clients.
6) Answer, research and respond to internal and external inquiries accurately and timely.
7) Maintain COBRA client files and other record keeping documents in electronic or paper form.
8) Coordinate with external/internal clients as necessary to resolve problems or discrepancies remaining responsible until resolution.
9) Knowledge of benefit laws and regulations including COBRA, HIPAA, ERISA and ARRA.
10) Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment.
11) Demonstrate professional and ethical business practices and adherence to company standards.
12) Assist with various projects ad assignments to continuously improve departmental efficiencies. We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected veteran status.
Software Requirements: Microsoft Excel - Intermediate to Advanced
Keywords: , Pleasanton , COBRA Administrator, IT / Software / Systems , Pleasanton, California
here to apply!