Sr. Software Test Engineer
Posted on: March 20, 2023
Senior Software Test Engineer - Cloud/SaaS Burlington, MA or
As Senior Software Test Engineer , you will be part of our software
verification team focused on testing and delivering
state-of-the-art Cloud based Web software applications. This team
is part of the larger software group responsible for building a
next generation software platform using a modern technology stack
for a cloud-based remote patient monitoring system. In this journey
we are replacing/refactoring our existing software with a
domain-driven design and micro-service-based architecture and
modern UI. The Senior Software Test Engineer will be responsible
for Software Integration, Verification and Automation testing.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze requirements, interface specifications, software design
and define test strategy for integration and end to end
- Design and Implement automation tests to automate testing for
UI, APIs, and other functionality.
- Create manual test cases and protocols and summary reports for
end-to-end verification testing of various software
- Review project deliverables such as requirement specifications,
design, and test procedures for thoroughness, clarity, correctness,
- Lead reviews of software test deliverables such as test plans,
protocols, results, and summary reports.
- Lead Bug scrub meeting and ensure all software defects are
timely resolved and closed.
- Collaborate with the cross-functional team including Systems
Engineering, Software Development, Quality, and project management
to resolve dependencies, and complete all activities in planned
- Work with external partners and vendors to provide guidance,
review manual and automated tests and ensure all test activities
and completed per Client process and procedures.
- Comply with U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
regulations, other regulatory requirements, company policies,
operating procedures, processes, and task assignments.
- Maintain positive and cooperative communications and
collaboration with all levels of employees, customers, contractors,
and vendors. Experience and Education Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Computer, Electrical, or
Software), Computer Science, or related discipline.
- 6+ years of experience in integration, automation, and
verification testing of cloud-based web applications.
- Working knowledge with Azure or other cloud platform like AWS,
- Strong experience developing tests for Web applications, Front
end, Microservices and databases.
- Strong experience in automation tools like using Selenium,
RESTAsssured, TestNG, Extent Reports.
- Experience in developing test scripts using Java, java scripts,
mocha, or similar languages.
- Experience in testing databases like - PostgreSQL, Cosmos, or
similar no SQL databases.
- Experience in Performance and Reliability and security
- Experience with CI/CD.
- Ability to plan for project deliverables and manage the project
team towards delivering work products of high quality.
- Ability to communicate technical solutions and issues clearly
and adequately to management as well as members on the
- Experience in working in an iterative (Scrum, Kanban)
development process. Preferred Qualifications / Education
- Master's degree in related field (education may substitute for
some years of experience)
- Ability to lead and manage a team from multiple sites to work
- Prior experience in medical device/healthcare/life sciences
- Ability to analyze static code analysis reports and identify
- Knowledge in BDD and TDD test concepts and tools.
Keywords: GTT, Pleasanton , Sr. Software Test Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Pleasanton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...