Principal Software Engineer - Cloud Backend
Posted on: May 25, 2023
Apply Location Pleasanton, CA
Remote Available Posted May 19, 2022 Qualifications :
- Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science.
- Minimum 12+ years of software development experience.
- Experience in developing cloud native software and scaling it
to large number of users.
- Knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Familiarity with AWS and AWS managed services
- Has delivered multiple microservices and familiar with
- Familiarity with event driven architecture
- Scaled large number of users and transactions
- Proficiency in either of Java, Python, Golang and/or C/C++
languages with at least 5+ years of experience
- Strong understanding of object oriented design principles,
modular design patterns, data structures, algorithm design, problem
solving and software complexity analysis.
- Has strong communication, stays organized, detail oriented and
able to work with remote teams. Job Functions:
- Develop test strategy and scalability testing for cloud backend
- Implement and test security features within the cloud.
- Mentor junior engineers and work with them closely to
architect, design and implement new features.
- Document various aspects of the product including architecture,
design, technical specifications, protocols, internal and external
- Design, develop and perform unit and integration testing for
features that you implement, and participate in design and code
reviews for peers.
- Responsible for following the company's quality management
system and all applicable regulations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Manage deployments and support the production environment
- Support field trials, demos and pilots on an as needed
- Deliver end-to-end features required for high traffic backend
- Participate in the design of database schemas.
- Participate in cloud architecture discussions and the design of
- Develop automated testing strategy and implement test
Keywords: Perpetualsourcing, Pleasanton , Principal Software Engineer - Cloud Backend, IT / Software / Systems , Pleasanton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...