Good people, working with good people, for our common good.
KeHE-a natural, organic, specialty and fresh food distributor-is
all about "good" and is growing, so there's never been a more
exciting time to join our team. If you're enthusiastic about
working in an environment with a people-first culture and an
organization committed to good living, good food and good service,
we'd love to talk to you!
The Retail Merchandiser of Fresh is accountable for managing and
executing the successful design and implementation of setups and
major resets to support Account Management and Sales Operations
objectives. As with all positions at KeHE we expect that all
actions will be consistent with KeHE’s Mission, Vision and
• Coordinate and execute store setups and major resets in the
• Plan and coordinate timely product deliveries, which are
required to effectively support setups and major resets.
• Prepare and communicate activity schedules on a timely
• Collaborate with Company and Customer teams to develop and
communicate project planning, planograms and other store set design
• Implement and validate store rotation schedules for the
• Implement and validate the Model Store program for the
• Manage all travel-related expenses that are incurred as a
result of merchandising activities.
Minimum Requirements, Qualifications, Additional Skills,
• 2+ years of experience in perimeter merchandising in the
grocery industry, including both independent and chain accounts.
Fresh merchandising experience is preferred.
• Working knowledge of and literacy in computer software,
including but not limited to Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, and
category management applications.
Additional Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Ability and willingness to work flexible hours, including
overnight, and some weekends.
• Ability and willingness to travel up to 60%.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, both orally
and in writing, with people at all organizational levels.
• Proficient in time management and delegation skills.
• Ability to effectively manage a variety of tasks
simultaneously, including anticipating problems and taking
appropriate preventive action to avoid crises whenever
• Ability to work productively and effectively as part of a
• Ability to effectively identify long-term issues, develop and
implement strategies to address these issues, and linking
shorter-term activities to these strategies.
The physical demands described herein are representative of
those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions. Must be able to carry 20 pounds, l and lift
and/or move up to 50 pounds frequently. The employee is frequently
required to stand, climb and walk. Must be able to travel. While
performing the duties of this position, the employee is subject to
both a typical office / store environment and all outside weather
conditions. The noise level in the work environments is low to