Account Executive/Senior Account Executive
Company: Hormel Foods
Posted on: January 8, 2021
Foodservice Senior Account Executive / Account Executive - San
Francisco Bay AreaABOUT HORMEL FOODS -Inspired People. Inspired
Food.---Hormel Foods Corporation, based in Austin, Minn., is a
global branded food company with over $9 billion in annual revenue
across more than 80 countries worldwide. Its brands include
SKIPPY--, SPAM--, Hormel-- Natural Choice--, Applegate--,
Justin's--, Wholly--, Hormel-- Black Label--, Columbus-- and more
than 30 other beloved brands. The company is a member of the
S&P 500 Index and the S&P 500 Dividend Aristocrats, was
named on the "Global 2000 World's Best Employers" list by Forbes
magazine for three straight years, is one of Fortune magazine's
most admired companies, has appeared on Corporate Responsibility
Magazine's "The 100 Best Corporate Citizens" list for the 12th year
in a row, and has received numerous other awards and accolades for
its corporate responsibility and community service efforts. The
company lives by its purpose statement - Inspired People. Inspired
Food.--- - to bring some of the world's most trusted and iconic
brands to tables across the globe. For more information,
- Establish sales tonnage and product mix goals in the assigned
territory by effectively calling on focus distributors and key
- Supports the generation of additional sales by effectively
calling on operators in the territory and assigned private label
accounts, while maintaining positive customer relations.
- Utilizes available promotional programs to maximize sales as
compared to promotional dollars spent.
- Assures all administrative responsibilities are handled in a
timely manner in accordance with established company policies and
- Provides pertinent territorial information regarding customers'
and competitors' activities for use by management in assessing
- Initiates and maintains up-to-date operator profile records on
key operators in the territory.QUALIFICATIONS:Level of position
offered, either Account Executive of Senior Account Executive, will
be determined based on experience of the candidate.Required
- A Bachelor's degree.
- 4+ years sales experience working in foodservice sales.
- A pattern of initiative.
- Excellent management and leadership skills.
- A pattern of strong goal setting and results.
- The ability to establish strategic selling initiatives.
- Highly developed interpersonal and persuasive skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be a Citizen or National of the United States, a lawful,
permanent resident, or have authorization to work in the United
- Applicants must not now, or in the future, require sponsorship
for an employment visaLOCATION:Pleasanton, CA. This position will
report out of our sales office.TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS:Travel may be
necessary 20% of the time.BENEFITS: Hormel Foods offers an
excellent benefits package. Competitive base salary plus bonus,
annual merit increase performance reviews, medical, dental, vision,
non-contributory pension, profit sharing, 401(k), stock purchase
plan, relocation assistance, paid vacation.For immediate
consideration, send apply online at: www.hormelfoods.com/careersAt
Hormel we invite difference and diversity in all aspects. We offer
a space of support, understanding, and community. We are committed
to the journey! Learn more about our progress
Foods Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Keywords: Hormel Foods, Pleasanton , Account Executive/Senior Account Executive, Other , Pleasanton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!