Lead Product Designer - Pleasanton Hub
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Veeva is a mission-driven organization that aspires to help our
customers in Life--Sciences and Regulated industries bring their
products to market, faster. We are shaped by our values: Do the
Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. Our
teams develop transformative cloud software, services, consulting,
and data to make our customers more efficient and effective in
everything they do. Veeva is a work anywhere company. You can work
at home, at a customer site, or in an office on any given day. As a
Public Benefit Corporation, you will also work for a company
focused on making a positive impact on its customers, employees,
and communities. We are hiring a Lead Product Designer to help
design the future of Veeva CRM products. Designers serve a vital
role here: from creating the vision for new features to the craft
and finish of every detail in the product. We appreciate designers
who think deeply, speak clearly, and love collaboration and
feedback. What You'll Do
- You'll drive the design vision and strategy for your product
area, along with Design and Product Leadership.
- You'll guide, improve and implement the design process.
- Be an active and available craft mentor for other
- Work cross-functionally with Product and Engineering partners
to represent the design team and give feedback in planning and
- Working remotely with a team primarily based out of HQ
(Pleasanton CA) Requirements
- 7+ years of product design experience with mobile and web
- Extensive experience in a leading individual contribution role,
on a Product Design team for desktop and mobile.
- An outstanding portfolio, showcasing a foundation in
Typography, Interaction, Visual Design, and Ideation.
- You enjoy designing end to end experiences, including UX and
- Experience working and collaborating with diverse teams in a
dynamic, rapid growth environment.
- Extensive experience partnering with Product Managers to
develop the strategy and rationale for features.
- Experience with prototyping to explore and convey design
- A strong belief in user-centered design principals.
- The ability to work independently to troubleshoot technical and
- You're a go-getter, self-sufficient and seek out answers to
- You're quick, you work fast, and thrive in a high-pressure
- Amazing time management skills, with prior experience in a
time-sensitive development environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- All applicants must have an online portfolio accompanying their
resume/cv. Nice to Have
- Experience Building a Design System
- Experience leading other designers
- Expert knowledge of iOS Human Interface Guidelines
- Expert knowledge of Android Material Design Guidelines Veeva's
headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices
in more than 15 countries around the world. Veeva is an equal
opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion,
national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status,
pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information,
political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by
local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Keywords: Lever, Pleasanton , Lead Product Designer - Pleasanton Hub, Other , Pleasanton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!