Sr. Data Visualization Analyst
Albertsons Companies is one of the largest food and drug
retailers with 2,300+ stores. The Albertsons Companies family of
brands includes some of the most prominent brands in food
retailing, with a growing base of loyal shoppers. Thanks to the
professionalism, diversity, spirit, and friendliness of our people,
we have locations across the U.S.
The Loyalty Department has an opening for a Senior Visualization
Analyst. This position is in Pleasanton CA.
The eCommerce Accelerator team drives strategy by synthesizing
performance metrics into actionable insights across multiple
marketing channels including: Email, Paid Search, Organic Search,
Display, Affiliates, Social, Mobile, Video and any other emerging
marketing channels. We are passionate about serving our customers
across their lifecycle and journeys using relevancy,
personalization, and best-in-class CRM.
What we need:
The Senior Visualization Analyst will apply their knowledge to
deliver timely, accurate, and actionable business reporting and
insights to our internal business stakeholders. In this role, they
will be responsible for documenting business requirements,
performing deep dive data analysis, modeling, ETLs and delivering
reports/dashboards to the digital pillar.
Your responsibilities and what will make you successful in this
- Preferred experience in eCommerce and / or retail along with a
strong background in business intelligence
- Proficient SQL skills required; expert in creative data
wrangling and data srubbing
- Expert MS Excel Skills (VLookUps, Sumifs, Indexing, Pivots,
VBA, Modeling, etc.)
- Hands on development experience building dynamic dashboards
using PowerBI and tableau (well versed in DAX
- A strong eye and skill for report design
- Develop strong relationships with the Data Governance team
driving consistency in analytical execution and continued
improvement in reporting quality
- Build go-to data warehouse views/tables while leveraging best
practices to quickly answer frequently asked questions
- Working knowledge of digital marketing channels as well as full
funnel KPIs, a plus
- Hands-on experience using enterprise-level digital analytics
platforms (e.g. Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics), a plus
- Ad-hoc deep dive analysis
What will make you stand out from the crowd:
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in an analytics role
- BA/BS required in related field and/or equivalent experience,
- Expert SQL and MS Excel skills
- Hands-on data visualization experience with BI tools
- Data obsessed, Problem-Solver with high aptitude for
- Self-motivated and independent who operates with passion,
urgency, focus and discipline
- Team player that will enthusiastically take on other
assignments to support our team!
- "Yes, we can!" attitude with a positive outlook to match our
equally awesome team!
Albertsons Companies is at the forefront of the revolution in
retail. With a fixation on innovation and building culture, our
team is rallying our company around a unique vision: forging a
retail winner that is admired for national strength, deep roots in
the communities we serve, and a team that has passion for food and
delivering great service.
Albertsons Culture Principles
- Compassion: We always treat each other with kindness and
- Team: We always support and recognize each other
- Inclusive: We always value everyone's perspective
- Learning: We always strive to grow and develop ourselves and
- Competitive: We always act with integrity to win over the
- Ownership: We always take actions to drive our success
- Work may be performed in a temperature-controlled
- Must sit, stand, or walk for extended periods of time.
- May spend long periods of time at desk or computer
- Will use keyboards, telephone, and other office equipment
during the course of normal workday.
- Stooping, bending, twisting, and reaching may be required in
completion of job duties.
- Work day is fast paced; some evening and weekend work may be
How to Apply: Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a
resume by visiting https://www.albertsonscompanies.com/careers/en/home.html
Diversity is fundamental at Albertsons Companies. We foster an
inclusive working environment where the different strengths and
perspectives of each employee is both recognized and valued. We
believe that building successful relationships with our customers
and our communities is only possible through the diversity of our
people. A diverse workforce leads to better teamwork and creative
thinking, as well as mutual understanding and respect.
The Albertsons Companies policy is to provide employment,
training, compensation, promotion, and other conditions of
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, sex, age,
disability, veteran status, medical condition, marital status, or
any other legally protected status.
We support a drug-free workplace -- some positions require
applicants offered a position to pass a pre-employment drug test
before they are hired.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER