Company: Diverse Lynx
Posted on: May 3, 2021
* Web Technologies, Middleware
development, Big data Analytics, Data science, Machine Learning,
client/server application development,
software process improvement, and object
oriented design and development.
* Extensive experience in Java/J2EE, Python, Scala Programming
* Enterprise search using Elastic Search, Apache solr.
* Extensive experience in Hadoop Ecosystem (HDFS, Map Reduce,
Spark, Hive, Hbase, Sqoop, Flume, Zookeeper, YARN, Oozie etc.).
* Big Data batch & streaming processing using Apache Kafka , Spark
& Apache NiFi.
* Machine learning & deep learning Model development using Python
(Numpy, Scipy, scikit-learn, Pandas, XGBoost, TensorFlow ).
* Machine learning algorithm implementation (Regressions, Decisions
trees, KNN, SVM, Ensemble, Neural networks (CNN, RNN, LSTM) ).
* REST & SOAP based Web services/API development.
* Cloud computing using Microsoft Azure (ADLS, HDInsight, AKS, Log
Analytics etc.) & AWS components.
* Data visualization & Monitoring using Grafana, Kibana &
* Design pattern, UML and Micro Services Architecture.
* Build, CI & DevOps using Maven, Sbt, Kubernetes, Jenkins,
Diverse Lynx LLC is an Equal
Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will
receive due consideration for employment without any
discrimination. All applicants will be evaluated solely on the
basis of their ability, competence and their proven capability to
perform the functions outlined in the corresponding role. We
promote and support a diverse workforce across all levels in the
Keywords: Diverse Lynx, Pleasanton , Scientist, Other , Pleasanton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!