Requisition ID: 372881
Store #: 000098 LensCrafters
Total Rewards: Benefits/Incentive Information
At LensCrafters, we love eyes and we care about the people
LensCrafters is the largest optical retailer in North America
with 1,000+ stores and as part of an eyewear industry leader,
Luxottica, our love of eyes and higher standard of quality have
made LensCrafters a leader in vision care for over
With a career at LensCrafters, you’ll find yourself learning,
growing, and interacting with some of the most passionate and
talented people in the business. At the same time, you’ll be
helping people look and see their best.
The Team Lead creates exceptional value in the lives of
customers & patients by delivering exceptional customer service.
Ensures customers & patients are always delighted. Assists in
the achievement of store success by managing key optical & lab
processes (if applicable) & systems to exceptional results.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
While working in Retail
- Conveys a commitment to providing unsurpassed customer service
to all customers and patients with every visit.
- Assists customers in selecting frames & lenses that are best
suited for them. Suggests improvements & recommends solutions.
Assists associates with difficult & complex areas.
- Anticipates problems before they occur; explores underlying
reasons for recurring problems; goes beyond symptoms to get to root
cause; strives to develop long-term solutions to problems.
- Performs work accurately & thoroughly as required. Demonstrates
superior product knowledge.
- Strives to achieve exceptional results with every customer and
patient every time.
- Serves as a responsible alternate store key holder.
- Brings associate opportunities to the attention of management
directly & in a timely manner.
While working in Lab, if applicable
- Custom fits glasses & precisely places prescription in
- Works with associates to strengthen their knowledge, skill, &
certification for foundational product & store processes related to
lens and lab technology.
- Edges & mounts only when needed & within company
- Ensures finished eyewear meets optical standards & customer
- Ensures associates complete training, & routinely conducts
eyewear inspections with excellence.
- Completes & files store & lab paperwork thoroughly & accurately
in a timely manner. Ensures associates are trained & skilled in
doing the same.
- Ensures approved safety programs are implemented & maintained
consistently per standards.
- Creates a safe working environment for all. Demonstrates safe
- Responsible for basic operation, cleaning & ongoing maintenance
of lab tools & systems.
- HS diploma/GED
- 1+ year experience
- Strong optical & retail experience
- Knowledge of current optical theory & merchandise
- Strong communicator & listener
- Strong inter-personal skills
- Strong basic math skills
- Sales skills
- Problem solving ability
- Familiarity with cash register, computers & calculators
- Leadership & training experience
- Edging & mounting experience
- Basic optics knowledge & optical measurement experience
- State licensure (if applicable) &/or ABO Certification in
- LensCrafters Final Eyewear Inspector Certification
- LensCrafters Quality, Fitting & Adjusting Program
- Optical machinery/instruments experience
- Customer service experience
- AccuFit Digital Measurement System certification
- Knowledge of current store merchandise & lens options
Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, Luxottica will
provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities
who need assistance in the application and hiring process. To
request a reasonable accommodation, please call the Luxottica
Ethics Compliance Hotline at 1-888-887-3348 or e-mail
HRCompliance@luxotticaretail.com (be sure to provide your name and
contact information for either option so that we may follow up in a
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, gender, national origin, social origin, social
condition, being perceived as a victim of domestic violence, sexual
aggression or stalking, religion, age, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, ancestry,
veteran or military status, marital status, pregnancy (including
unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected
pregnancy or maternity leave), genetic information or any other
characteristics protected by law. Native Americans receive
preference in accordance with Tribal Law.